Wake Me Up

Here's a new chapter for you. Just a heads up, there's a lot of things happening in this chapter. I hope you'll understand everything. If not, then I'll try to explain.

Enjoy!

I do not own The Originals, only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Wake Me Up

A few days later, Marcel and Nik went to church at the request from Father Kieran. He was reopening the church so he wanted them to be there. I stayed back at the house. Jeremy was at school and Kol kept me company. After everything with Rebekah lately, I've felt us drifting apart more and more.

"So, are you ever going to tell me why you're not talking to Rebekah?" He asked me whilst I looked at Davina's drawings yet again.

"You know what happened. With Nik and her and Marcel's plot against Nik." I said to him.

"That's not what I'm talking about. You've been acting weird since the whole Rebekah lying in a circle-thing."

I knew that Kol could sense my heart speed up.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I kept my eyes firmly at the drawings.

"You know. Whatever it is, you should talk to Rebekah about it. I have a feeling this will blow up and we all know it's not going to be pretty." Kol told me.

"Yeah, well. I can't deal with that right now." I said and looked at the drawing some more. Suddenly both Kol and I snapped our heads up at high voices from downstairs. We walked outside and the sight was sick. Another witchy circle was in the middle of the Compound but that wasn't all.

A man in a white suite was placed in the middle. His throat sliced open.

"That's not creepy at all." I said and looked at Kol.

"Do you know who it is?" I asked him.

"That's Papa Tunde." Kol said. My eyes went wide.

"Call Nik now." I said to Diego. He didn't like me giving orders to him and it made Kol growl. He decided he didn't want to piss off the most unstable of the originals and the pregnant wolf, so he picked up the phone and called my boyfriend.

"Yes, Diego. What do you have for me?"

"Uhm. We got a special delivery."

"Would you care to elaborate?"

"Well, either the witch-problems are over or it's only getting started."

I could hear Nik hanging up after that and I knew he was on his way home. It didn't take long before Nik and Marcel returned. Nik wrapped on arm around me as soon as he saw me. Then Elijah came through the gates. I hadn't seen him since the almost kiss two days ago and the fact that Rebekah brought forward the fact that Elijah has feelings for me. 

 I tried to ignore the feeling in my gut and prayed for it to go away. Elijah examined the body and this is the time Nik decided to make fun of his older brother.

"Can I get you anything brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?" Nik asked with a smile on his face. I elbowed him in his ribs. Not that it affected him in any way.

"Do you have a theory you'd like to share with us Niklaus?" Elijah was not in the mood for this right now.

"Back in the day if the witches wanted to send a threat, they would just kill a chicken and leave it at your doorstep." Marcel said.