Black

Word Count: 918

This chapter is a bit short, sorry!

After I explain the plan to everyone I opened up my phone to see where they were. They were still walking. "Lets head that way. We need everyone to keep quiet until we get to their camp. If they hear us it will ruin the element of surprise." I tell everyone. I look at Dom who speaks next. "Do not attack anyone who submits. It could mean they are some being held against their will." He explains. I nod in agreement, as do the other Alphas. I turn to Violet. "Stay beside me little one." I tell her. She nods and grabs my hand. I look back to everyone and see a few worried looks. I growl but say nothing. 

I look at my phone. "Since it's dark everyone be on high alert. If something seems off we need to know. I think it would be a good idea for each of us to have one member in human form. To relay messages to the other Alphas." Pete says, looking at each of us. I nod. "I agree. Anyone from my pack want to volunteer?" I ask, looking over them. Everyone was in human form now so it's easier talk. "I will!" I hear the familiar voice. I watch Aaron come forward. I nod and watch as a member from each pack comes forward. Once we have them ready, everyone starts to shift. I hand my phone to Aaron. "This will lead us to them." I tell him. He nods and look down at the phone. I shift and stand with Violet, who had already shift. Once everyone had shift we set out.

We walked for almost an hour. Aaron said we were close to them but not close enough for them to catch our scent. "Stop." Aaron says. Immediately everyone stopped walking and looks at him. "They have stopped. They are walking around one area. This must be it." He says, nodding to me. We need to send someone to check it out. I tell him and he relays the message to the other packs. Dominic's speaker is first to reply. "We have someone who can go in unditected." He tells us. I nod my head, as do the other Alphas. I watch as a member of Dom's pack steps forward. He is an average sized wolf. I watch Dom giving him instructions. The wolf walks over to Aaron who quickly shows him the way to go. He leaves and we wait. 

I listen to the wind and leaves of the dark forest. I feel Violet leaning against me and I press against her. I love the feeling of her fur against mine. I stand as I see the wolf coming back. I look to their speaker. "It's the place." He tells us. I nod and turn to my pack. Let's go! I call. Everyone stands and we begin running towards the place. The speakers shift as we run. I smell them and I can smell fear. They can hear us now. Now Fred! I call to my Delta. I hear his snarl from inside a building. I leap at the nearest rouge as they all begin to shift. I see Violet attack one close by. I kill the rouge and move to another. 

I look over and see Fred come from a building in wolf form. His mate is at his side with a young girl and a few other children. I continue fighting rouge after rouge, Violet always close by so I can help her if she needs it. I am fighting a rouge when suddenly I am attacked from behind. I turn and see a solid black wolf, snarling at me. I growl back but turn when I hear the other rouge. Damn I'm outnumbered! I think to myself. I look from one to the other. I am an Alpha. I can take them. They both leap at me at the same time. I dodge one and meet the other head on. I snarl, biting into his shoulder. He bites the side of my neck. I feel pain at my side. I try and look to see the other wolf had takes his claws over my left side. I yelp, feeling a load of pain. I continue fighting off the two wolves. 

I finally manage to snap the smaller ones neck. I then turn to the black wolf. I knew my white fur was soaked with blood. Both mine, and my enemies. I was starting to feel weak from the lose of blood. I could tell the battle was almost over though. The wolf leaps at me. I snarl and go straight for his throat, biting down. His claws rake my belly and I bite down harder, feeling the pain and weakness. This had to end. I use the last of my strength and pull my paws up against his chest, pushing hard and pulling with my jaws. I hear the loud snap and I finally release his limp form. I take I few steps back, only to be hit on my side and knocked to the ground. I try to get up but fall right back down. Everything is blurry. Heath! Heath stay with me! I hear my Violet's voice. She appears in front of me but it's all a blur. I can feel my strength leaving my body. The last thing I see is my mate shifting into her human form and her hands digging into my fur before everything goes black.