Emergency Alpha Meeting

Word Count: 2365

I woke up the next morning feeling very confident. I get dressed in my nice suit that I wore to all Alpha meetings. It was a pain but at least I'd be dressed up for Violet when I got home. I grab my phone and type out a message to Violet.

Violet,
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I hope you meet your mate and that he is everything you ever imagined. I apologize for having to go to this meeting on your birthday, but I swear the gift I give you when I arrive home will be well worth it, mia piccolo smeraldo. Happy birthday little one.

I sent it to her and slide my phone into my pocket. I head downstairs and see Alex and Fred waiting for me. Alex stands. "You ready?" I ask and he nods. I look to Fred. "Make sure everything goes perfectly today." I tell him, giving him a stern look. He nods with a smile. "I will. Anything for my future Luna right?" He asks with a smirk. I laugh and nod. "Keep an eye on everything today. We should be back sometime this evening. I will send you a text when we leave." I say, walking out the door. He nods and I sigh, sliding into the passenger seat after Alex got into the drivers. "Let's get this over with. I want to be with my mate." I say, making him smirk with a small nod as he starts the car.

We arrive at the Greenside pack house an hour later. A meeting like this could last as small as an hour, or go on for almost 4 hours. I wasn't sure how this would really go but I wanted to be out of here as soon as possible. I walk up to the house and the door opens a moment after I knock. "Alpha Michelson of Black Diamond pack. This is my beta Alexander Ramirez." I tell the man. He smiles. "I am Pete Burns, Alpha of Greenside pack. Welcome, come on in we may now start the meeting. I follow him to a meeting room where 4 other Alphas sat with their Betas and some with their mates. I notice Dominic and Jocelyn sitting together with Frank, the Beta. I walk over and take a seat beside Dominic. "What a wonderful surprise, I didn't know you would be here." He says, smiling at us. I shrug. "I wouldn't be if it wasn't so urgent." I say, frowning. "Why is that?" He asks. I glance at him. "Today is Violet's 17th birthday." His eyes go wide as I say this. "Well looks like we need this meeting to get over with." He says and I nod with a smile. 

We turn as Pete begins speaking. I could tell he was young, and he hadn't been Alpha for long. He looked to be about only 21 or so. "I welcome you all to my pack. Everyone introduce yourselves. I am Alpha Pete Burns, this is my Beta George Hall." He say, then takes a seat. The other Alphas introduce themselves and I looks at Dominic when it's his turn. He stands. "I am Alpha Dominic Ford. This is my Beta Frank Summers, and my mate Jocelyn." He says Jocelyn's name more slowly. I hear one of the other Alphas scoff as he says mate. I turn and look at the man. Dominic growls. "Got a problem Cain?" He asks, glaring at the younger Alpha. Cain put his hands up. "Not at all. Just find it weird that your mate is so much younger than you." He says, glaring at Dom who growls in return. "That is not your concern. Besides, it's not so weird anymore as its happened to another as well." Dom growls at him before sitting back down. Cain looks shocked. I stand next. "Well then, I am Alpha Heath Michelson of Black Diamond pack. This is my Beta Alex Ramirez, and as you can tell, my mate is not with me today." I glance at Cain with a small glare. "She is turning 17 today and knows nothing of the bond at this moment. So if you all don't mind, lets get this meeting over with." 

I sit down and glance at Dominic who is holding in a laugh. I smirk as I see some of the other Alphas laughing lightly as well. Cain rolls his eyes. This man was interesting. "Well then, shall we begin with the problem at hand? There is a pack of rouges that has formed in the unclaimed territories. Small groups of them have been seen near my boarders. Alpha Dominic, I believe these may be some of the same rouges that attacked your pack a few years back." Pete says this and Dom stiffens. I glance at him and see anger and hatred in his eyes. "They must be eliminated immediately, they are dangerous, especially if their is a whole pack of them." He says. Many nod in agreement. "I think we need to form a plan for if they are to attack any of us. They are all around. Not only here I am sure." Pete says, looking at each of us.