Blue Mist's Alpha and Luna

Word Count: 1852

It was getting close to 5 and I needed to think about what I was going to say. I walk downstairs after changing into a nice pair of jeans and a nice button up shirt. I sit in the living room and play on my phone. I smirk when I get a text from Violet.

Just saw your contact in my phone! XD

I chuckle and send her a laughing face. I look up as the door opens and Alex walks in. "I got the car. Anthony coming down?" He asks. I nod and look toward the stairs as I hear footsteps. But it's not Anthony, it's my sister, and she does not look happy. She sees me and walks over. I sigh, knowing what's coming. She gets closer and punches me in the arm, hard. "You ass! You freaking asshole!" She yells. I frown and let her keep going. Alex stares in shock. "How dare you do that to Allie! You knew she liked you! Why did you reject her like that?" She asks, clearly angry. 

I see Darian come running down the stairs. He comes to her side and puts an arm around her. "Michelle calm down." He tries to calm her but she pushes him away. "No. I can not believe you Heath!" She growls. "Would you rather me lead her on? Alright fine, I'll just go up there right now and tell her I'm in love with her." I snarl back, making her take a step back, but her glare stays. "I don't mean that! But you could give her a chance Heath! Instead of saying what you said to her." She growls back. I stand and she takes another step back. "I told her I wasn't interested Michelle, and I mean it. You need to stop trying to set me up with your little friend because it is never going to happen!" I growl in a threatening ton. 

Darian steps forward with a low growl. I give him a look and he bows his head in submission. "I don't understand why you can't go on one date with her! Maybe you'll actually like her Heath. You don't have to be an ass about it and break my best friend's heart." She growls. "Would you give some guy a chance if he came up to you and confessed he had a crush on you?" I snarl. I hear Darian growl at that and she growls as well. "Of course not. I have a mate!" She says, staring at me with anger filled eyes. "Exactly. End of discussion." I say, glaring at her. 

Her eyes go wide. "Heath why didn't you tell me you found your mate? I'd never of told her to ask you if you had told me you had a mate! Why didn't you just tell her that? She would have understood that." She says, her anger fading. I shake my head. "And when she find out who it is, she envies my mate and hates her? I refuse to let my mate get hurt because of a jealous she-wolf." I growl. It angered me to think of what would happen to my little mate. "Heath she would never disrespect our Luna." She says. I shake my head. "Maybe, but my mate can't be Luna yet. Not for at least two more years. So what do you think your little friend would really do Michelle?" I ask, glaring at her again. Her eyes go wide again as she takes in my word. 

"But that would mean.. your mate is only 15..." She says. I nod and she laughs. "Oh please. You are actually going to accept someone 10 years younger than you? Hell, Allie would be a better choice. At least she's almost 18." She says with a roll of her eyes. I feel my wolf fighting to slap her. I snarl loudly and she jumps, looking at me with fear filled eyes. "You will not say something like that again! Allison and I will never happen! I hope you soon realize that." I say, my wolf slightly taking control. She nods quickly before turning to Darian as they both run up the stairs. I calm down when she is out of sight. I turn to Alex who looks completely shocked. I growl and go sit on the chair again, trying to calm myself. "We ready to go?" I hear Anthony's voice behind me as he comes down the stairs. "Heath are you ok?" Alex asks. I let out a sigh and nod before standing and walking out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get to Blue Mist pack and I see many standing around outside. I see a group of children playing and watching the older pack members training. As we step out of the car all eyes turn to us. I walk with Alex close to my right and Anthony following behind us. We walk up to the pack house and the door opens to reveal a man and woman who I assumed was the Alpha and his Luna. We approach the house and I see him watching me carefully. "Alpha Ford, my name is Heath Michelson. This is my beta Alex, and one of my pack members, Anthony." I extend my hand towards him and he shakes it. "I am Dominic Ford, this is my wife and mate, Jocelyn." He says this and I nod before taking back my hand. "Come in please, dinner is almost ready." Says Jocelyn. I smile and nod, walking into the house as they step aside to let us in. 

I look around. Their pack house was a lot like ours. Jocelyn walks away towards what I'm assuming is the kitchen as Dominic leads us to a room where a table is set for us. "I hope you don't mind, my mate's sister will by joining us for dinner as well." He says. I nod. "Not a problem at all sir." I say, making him chuckle. "No need for that. We are both Alphas, call me Dominic." I smile as he says this and nod. I look over at Alex and see confusion cross his face. Dominic and Anthony both seem to realize this as well. "Alex you alright?" I ask, placing my hand on his shoulder. Jocelyn walks back in with the food and she is followed by another young woman. 

Alex growls when he sniffs the air as they walk in. "Mate." He says. I look at the girl and see her confused and scared look. Jocelyn however smiles with delight, taking the bowls from the girl and setting them on the table. Alex walk over to her and I smile as he brushes her hair away from her face. "Well what do you know." Dominic says with a smirk. "What's your name mate?" Alex asks the girl. She blushes and looks up at him. "Cassandra... or Cassie..." She says in a shy tone. "I'm Alexander, but you can call me Alex." He says with a cheesy smile, making me roll my eyes. "Shall we eat? Then you two can go get to know each other." Dominic says, sitting at the head of the table. He gestures me to sit at the other end and I do so. Alex sits on one side of me and Cassie sits beside him, her cheeks still pink.

After dinner Cassie takes Alex to go talk while Anthony and I go into Dominic's office with him and Jocelyn. "So we're forming a treaty, but what is it you wanted to talk about personally?" He asks, sitting at his desk. "I hear you and your mate are 9 years apart in age." At the mention of this he growls lowly. "Yeah, got a problem with that?" He asks in a threatening tone. I quickly shake my head. "Oh no, I actually wanted to ask you how it all works out." I say, making him stop growling and look confused. I look straight at him. "My mate is 10 years younger than me. She is 15." Jocelyn gasps as I say this. "We've never known anyone else that had something similar to us." Dominic says, answering one of my many questions. "How did you work though it?" I ask, leaning forward to listen. Dominic smiles at his mate, making me feel jealous of their happiness. "Well, I was 18 when I first learned she was my mate." I stare at him, shocked. That would have made Jocelyn only 9 years old. "It was funny really, see in the beginning I didn't feel the sexual desire for her. I would watch over her constantly." He smiles at Jocelyn then looks at me again.

"Her father was the first I told. He hadn't been happy about it at first, but he soon realized we could do nothing about the fact that she was so much younger than me." I laugh and look at Anthony. "This is actually my mate's father." I tell them. Dominic smiles. "Don't you worry so much he will feel no need to mark her until she has turned 17." He tells Anthony who still frowns. "But anyways, I told her when she was 16.. it didn't go so well." He looks at Jocelyn who blushes. "He's right, I didn't believe him actually. I didn't believe him until I turned 17 and felt the mate bond as well." She says. I nod slowly. So I needed to wait to tell her. Got that much. "After she turned 17 everything was like normal mates. Only, we did get harshly judged by other packs, and by a few members of the pack. That is why I snapped when you asked about it." Dominic tell us. I nod in understanding. 

"I'm glad you told me your story. When I first learned of her being my mate, I thought something may be wrong. I was relieved when I was told about the two of you." I tell him. "My only issue was not having someone there to explain it to me at the time." He says, frowning slightly. I nod in understanding, then watch him pull out a small folder. He slides it to me and I open it and smile. My first official treaty with another pack. I sign the papers and slide them back to him so he could sign as well. 

There's a knock on the door before Alex and Cassie walk in with smiles. "We just finished up. You ready to go?" I ask Alex. He looks at Cassie who walks over to her sister. "I must go with Alex. You understand don't you?" She asks. Jocelyn hugs her sister and starts to cry. "Of course I do. I will miss you so much. Come visit, and we will visit maybe as well." She tells Cassie. Dominic stands. "Of course we will. I am interested in meeting your mate Heath. We shall visit soon." He hugs Cassie before she walks back over to Alex who wraps his arms around his crying mate. With a few final goodbyes, we make our way back home.