It's Not Even Real

Around 4:00 the girls came home. I noticed Violet had a couple different bags. I was laying in bed watching tv when she came into the room. Cassie, Micheal, and Rose following. "Leave." I frown as my sister gives me the order. "This is my room." I say, glaring at her. "Not right now it isn't. Right now it is Violet's room alone so get your stuff and get out." She smirks. I growl. Cassie had gone into my closet and came back with some of my clothes. "I've got this one. Start with Vi." She says, walking over and grabbing my arm, pulling me from the room. "What the hell Cassie?" I growl as she shuts the door once we are in the hallways. "Take these, get a shower, and get dressed. You do want to look good for your date with Violet tonight dont you?" She asks, smiling up at me. I roll my eyes and take the stuff. "I dont see why you couldn't have taken her to her old room to get ready.. I was watching Criminal Minds.." I grumble, turning and going down the hall to one of the other bathrooms. Weird girls and their friends always wanting to help them get ready. I look at the clothes she had given me. A pair of really nice jeans I had never worn and a blue button up shirt that I never wore. I didn't like dressing in these clothes because I was always working. It is a nice change, even if it's really only meant for my date with Violet. I turn on the water and strip off my clothes before stepping in.

After my quick shower I dried off and got dressed into the clothes Cassie had given me. I step out after giving myself a quick spray with some new cologne I'd found in this bathroom. I go back to my room and knock. Cassie answers. She smiles at me and steps out, closing the door behind her. "She isn't quite done yet. You look nice Heath. I'm sure Violet will be excited." I smile at this. "I'll head down to bring the car around and wait in the living room for her." I tell her, turning and heading downstairs. I go out and get my car, pulling it up in front of the pack house. Once I've done that I head inside and sit in the living room to wait for my little mate. I sat there for a while. I look at my phone. Five minutes till we are supposed to leave. I hear giggling. I glance behind me and see Cassie walking down with Michelle and Rose. I stand and walk over. I stop when I look at Violet. I find myself smiling like an idiot. She comes down the steps and stands in front of me. "I'm not really the dressy type, but the girls thought this as a good idea.." She says nervously, looking at her feet. I reach for her hand. "You look beautiful, though I guess you always do so really what you wear doesn't matter." I smirk, making her cheeks go bright. "You ready to go?" I ask. She nods, looking up at me. I turn to my sister and the other two girls. "Thanks for the help, though neither of us needed it." I grin. Michelle growls but smiles. "Have fun you two." She says as I lead Violet out the door. I open the passenger door and let her in. I run over and get in as well. We listen to music the whole ride to the restaurant, barely speaking. We get there and I run over to open her door. I hold my hand out and she takes it. It wasn't a fancy restaurant but it was nicer than most We walk in. "Hello how may I help you?" The woman asks. "We've got reservations. Under the name Michelson." I tell her. She looks on the screen then nods. "Right this way sir." She says, walking toward the back of the restaurant. We get our table and order our drinks. "Order whatever you want kitten." I smile at her. She smiles back and nods. I notice the necklace she is wearing and I smile. "I'm glad you still wear it. Maybe I'll get you something nicer for your birthday." I wink, making her laugh. "I'll always wear this one. It will always remind me of the day I learned you were my mate." She tells me. I nod slowly. "I think you will like your birthday present this weekend a little more that that one." I tell her. She shrugs and looks down at her menu. My clueless little mate. I can't wait till this weekend.

We order our food and as we wait I decide to ask her about her birthday party. "So I spoke with your dad. We were thinking about having a small party for you this Saturday. Only family and friends. What do you think of that?" I ask. She smiles. "I love that idea. Where will we have it?" She asks. "I was going to ask you where you would want to have it." I say. She thinks for a moment then shrugs. "Doesn't matter to me. We could just have it at the pack house if that easiest." She says. I sigh. "Little one, I want you to decide where we have it. It can be anywhere you want. It's California, we have hundreds of options." I tells her. I watch her think about it more. I turn as someone bring our food out. I can tell she's thinking hard about this. That's when an idea clicks into my head. "How about Disneyland." I suggest as the person walks away, knowing how much she loves Disney, and realizing it will be the perfect place to propose to her. Her eyes light up and I chuckle. "Really? We can do that?" She asks. "Whatever you want my little mate." I say, making her laugh. I smile, loving the sound. "Then it's settled. We're going to Disneyland. Who all do you want to go?" I ask, taking a bite of my pasta I had ordered. I watch her take a bite of her chicken as she thinks. "Well I want both our parents to come of course, and Rose, and Michelle and Darian. Oh, Cassie and Alex. Fred and his mate." I nod as she lists off two of her other close friends. She looks at me. "Could we invite the other Luna's from the other pack?" She asks suddenly. I stop eating. "Is that what you want?" I ask, uncertain. "We all became really close while being trapping in that cell. Though Juliet probably can't come, her mate won't want her leaving the pack since she is pregnant." She explains this to me before taking another bite. I nod slowly. "I'll give them all a call to let them know about it." I smile. She nods and we continue talking while we eat. After dinner it was about 7:20. We drove to the movie theater and I bought Violet popcorn because she wanted it. We walk into the theater for the movie and I notice the majority of the people are women. Some with men. As I walk past some of the men they give me looks that seemed to say, 'Good luck.' I sigh, knowing this movie was going to be the death of me. I hate these kind of movies. I look at my mate as we sit down and I realize I honestly don't care if this movie is the worst movie I have ever seen, because my mate loves it and as long as she is happy, I can put up with anything. The movie starts and the theater goes quiet.

The movie was close to being over but I hadn't paid any attention to any of it. I was amused with my mate's reactions. She was now crying at the cheesy ending. I have my arm around her, holding her close to me. The movie was over and we were walking out to my car. "That was so sweet how he gave up everything to be with her." She says. I roll my eyes as I open the door for my mate and she slides into the car. I walk over and get in. "It's not that sweet. It's all fake." I say, driving away from the theater. "It's still cute and romantic." She laughs. I shake my head. "I could come up with something much more romantic than that crap." I say with a smirk. "Oh really? Like what?" She asks. "Oh you'll see little one. My mind is soaring with ideas, and mine aren't some fake movie." I wink at her, making her laugh. Saturday would be fun.