MY Pack Rank System

NOT A CHAPTER

This is the werewolf pack system I use. This applies for every pack within THIS story and this story only.

Alpha: Leader of the pack and is to be obeyed by all of his/her pack. Keeps control of the pack. (A female CAN be an Alpha!)

Luna: Usually the female leader of the pack and is also to be obeyed by all pack members. Hold the similar role to Alpha, with slightly less authority.  While Alpha runs the pack, the Luna cares for it like a mother to a child. The Luna is the most protected of all pack members.

Beta/Beta Female: Second-in-command of the pack. They advise and support the Alpha. Often the Beta Female is found helping the Luna care for the pack, while the Beta Male is found at the Alpha's side.

Delta: The third in control. If something were ever to happen to both the Alpha, and the Beta then the Delta would take control. Often the Delta is a personal body guard to the Luna, and often forms a close bond with with her.

Elders: The old, retired pack members who have been chosen to be on a council. Former Alphas and Betas join after stepping down from their place. The Elder council oversees the Alpha's decisions. The Alpha is supposed to report to them at all times before making a final decision on things.

Pack Members: Normal members of the pack. Includes every member of the pack; Alphas, Betas, Deltas, Elders, and Omegas.

Omegas: The lowest ranked members of the pack. Treated harshly in most packs. They get this rank by: 1. Being weak 2. Doing something wrong. (If they aren't kicked out they become an Omega) and 3. If they were once a rouge and we're allowed to join the pack they usually become an Omega.

Rouges: A rouge is a wolf without a pack. Can be found in groups but very rare. A wolf can become a rouge by: 1. Leaving their pack, 2. Being kicked out of a pack, or 3. Being forced to because something happened to their pack.

These are the roles I use in this story. This does not apply to all my werewolf stories.