Clever Hiccup!

SkrillQueen posted to her circles on February 4, 2016 at 12:56 PM:

Has anybody seen Little_Nightfury? She said that she was gonna to come and help me with the raptors but she hasn't shown up.

Astrid Hofferson H: Haven't seen/heard of her.  I hope nothing bad happened!!

Lloyd Garmadon: She hasn't been here in a few days. I was just about to ask you guys the same thing.

Dagur the Deranged: I just got back from a trip. I didn't see her flying around the ocean. At least the part of the ocean that's between Berserker Island and Meadhead Island. 

Hiccup Haddock: I can look around.

Little_Nightfury: Here.

SkrillQueen: LITTLE! THERE YOU ARE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? I WAS SO WORRIED!

Little_Nightfury: Sorry about that. I....I just didn't feel like going. And was gonna tell you but Stormtiwster got sick and I was distracted.

SkrillQueen: What? Why didn't you feel like coming? Why did you change your mind?

Little_Nightfury: I don't wanna say...

Astrid Hofferson H: Why not?

Little_Nightfury: 'Cuz if I do then they'll feel bad and I don't want them to 'cuz I did deserve it 'cuz I was acting out of turn. 

Hiccup Haddock: Wait.....is this about my post when I tried to get you and Snotlout to make up?

Snotlout Jorgenson: Good job Hiccup you hurt Little's feelings!

Little_Nightfury: Shut up Snot. 

Hiccup Haddock: If I hurt your feelings Little then you should of told me. I'm sorry.

Little_Nightfury: No. No. Don't be sorry. I was acting immature. If anything....I should apologize for what I said. I'm sorry.

Hiccup Haddock: Okay....but still....there's a fine line between making someone do what you say and hurting their feelings. I went way over it.

SkrillQueen: +Little_Nightfury you want me to come over?

Little_Nightfury: Na. Thanks anyways. My dragons are giving me enough comfort. Even if I'm a little bit upset they'll all follow me around doing anything to cheer me up. Besides, I just want to be around my dragons right now.

Astrid Hofferson H: What loyalty.

Little_Nightfury: Mmmmm...I say it's more of a family thing. It's never felt like "I'm the rider and they're the dragon" kind of thing. It's always felt like a "brother and sister" bond with my dragons. 

SkrillQueen: Well......if you need anything....just yell.

Astrid Hofferson H: Same here.

Lloyd Garmadon: And here too.

Hiccup Haddock: I still feel bad about making you cry.

Little_Nightfury: What? No! No! You didn't. I just.....wanna be by myself. Don't feel guilty Hiccup.

Snotlout Jorgenson: You should feel guilty Hiccup.

Little_Nightfury: Snotlout......Look, Hiccup may of made us make up but I'm still pissed at you. Now either you shut up or I'll make you see the insides of your own dragon!

Snotlout Jorgenson: Shutting up now....

Snotlout Jorgenson is offline.

Hiccup Haddock: I still feel bad.

Little_Nightfury: Hiccup, I'm fine.

Hiccup Haddock: Are you sure?

Little_Nightfury: Yes I'm sure.

Hiccup Haddock: Doubly sure?

Little_Nightfury: .....Yes....

Hiccup Haddock: Triply sure?

Little_Nightfury: YES! I'M 10000000% SURE!

Hiccup Haddock: Can I ask you something?

Little_Nightfury: What!?

Hiccup Haddock: Are your feelings still hurt?

Little_Nightfury: ............

SkrillQueen: Ah. Clever Hiccup!

Hiccup Haddock: XP

Little_Nightfury: glares Next time I see you Hiccup....I'm gonna hit you up side the head since your being annoying right now.

Hiccup Haddock: What's with you and Astrid hitting me? 

Little_Nightfury: It's communication.

Astrid Hofferson H: It's communication.

Little_Nightfury: XD

Astrid Hofferson H: XD

Hiccup Haddock: At least your feeling better....

Little_Nightfury: This is how much "better" I feel: