Terrors of the Past and Joys of the Future

(A/N: I know that most of the posts have been of the How To Train Your Dragon crew and your probably wondering where the ninjas are. Well, since their newest season (season 6) is not complete and I don't have Netflix/don't know when someone will upload any of the episodes to youtube I'm gonna wait until I've managed to see every episode on the site watchcartoononline.com before I write a post with the ninjas in it. Sorry.)

Little_Nightfury posted  to her circles on January 24, 2016 at 3:40 PM:

Guys! You'll never guess what just happened!

SkrillQueen: What?

Hiccup Haddock: I'm guessing that it's another dragon.

Little_Nightfury: Yep! But not just one. I trained three!

Astrid Hofferson H: adds three more dragons to Little's "little"dragon army What species are they?

Little_Nightfury: Why do you have a "H" after Hofferson? gasp Have you talked about......ya know? 

Hiccup Haddock: We haven't found the right time to tell the people of Berk.

 Little_Nightfury: Yes! I'm so happy! Congratulations! I will fly to Berk and scream it to Valhalla so that the whole Archipelago can hear! My little dragon boy is getting married!

Little_Nightfury: Uh....anyways......as for my dragons. I trained a Hotburple. His name is Lava. The second one (technically the first one I trained) is an Armorwing. His name is Remy. His skin is a sickly green color and is armor is that of black metal. Hiccup put this down in the Book of Dragons. Armorwings have a favorite type of metal. You can gain ones trust my bringing him/her that specific metal.

Hiccup Haddock: I'll make sure that it's written down. And please don't scream about the marriage. I'm the chief so I'm suppose to announce it.

Little_Nightfury: No promises XP

SkrillQueen: Sorry, Striker nabbed my attention away from my phone. So....YAY. I'm so happy for you two! Astrid listen. You. Me. And all the gals are gonna have a girls-only party tonight alright?

Valka Haddock: Same here. I read the previous comments. I'm so happy for you son.

Hiccup Haddock: Thanks mom.

Astrid Hofferson H: Sounds like fun! Let's do it! Oh Little, what species was the last dragon? 

Little_Nightfury: Oh......uh....

SkrillQueen: What? 

Hiccup Haddock: Is it a new dragon? Tell us.

Little_Nightfury: It's......uh......a.......coughs baby..........Red Death....

Hiccup Haddock: A.......Red Death?

Astrid Hofferson H: There's more than one!?

SkrillQueen: What in the world! Explain Little!

Little_Nightfury: I was flying around the cave on Dragon Island when I saw something tumble out of the cave. I flew down. It's was a baby Red Death. My only guess is that the Red Death dragon that Hiccup killed was a mom (or at least had eggs) before he killed it. Hellhounds Gate isn't to old. So I'm guessing that he just hatched. I might be wrong though.

Astrid Hofferson H: Mind=Blown

SkrillQueen: Same as Astrid but wait.....did you really name the baby Hellhounds Gate?

Little_Nightfury: I was thinking of Godzilla. But I felt like Hellhounds Gate fits better.

Valka Haddock: Wait.....+Hiccup Haddock you KILLED a dragon!?

Hiccup Haddock: No....wait. L-Let me explain!!! Don't kill me. I'm your only child! Berk doesn't even have a heir yet.

Astrid Hofferson H: Hiccup!

Little_Nightfury: I'm so sorry Hiccup. This is why I didn't want to say....

Hiccup Haddock: Mom....the Red Death was the reason for the raids on Berk! I-I was protecting the villagers!

Hiccup Haddock: Mom?

Hiccup Haddock: ........Mom?

Little_Nightfury: I'm.So.Sorry.