Should I explain him? Or just leave him in the dark? I didn't want to involve Josh into this mess and it wasn't something that should be worrying him but on the other hand, I knew he would be upset if he figured out that I hid it from him and that I didn't tell him.

So I just did the only thing I found right that moment.

"I'm sorry Josh but um, I can't really talk because I have to go somewhere with Kol. Would you mind if we talked later?"

See? That's not called lying or hiding the truth, it's called I-just-avoid-to-explain-things.

"Oh sure sure, call me later whenever you can. Take care, D."

"You too."

I ended the call and sighed. Fortunately, I must have sounded convincing since he accepted the fact I couldn't talk that moment. Guilts filled me but I knew this was the right thing to do. I didn't know what would I do if something happened to Josh.

"And here she is," said Rebekah who suddenly appeared next to next to me. "Thinking?"

"Yeah." I muttered and from the corner of my eye I could see a small chuckle forming on her face.

"It seems like things won't be really peaceful the following days but, you already know that right?"

"Who is Aurora, Rebekah? I mean, since you turned her into a vampire you must have known her."

That moment, I had come up with a plan. Gathering informations for those vampires was my first job because I wanted to know what we were dealing with. They surely must have been smart and intelligent just like the Mikealsons, but it's always better to know the weaknesses of a future enemy right? Besides, the Mikealsons had met those people when they were still humans so I must know how they met them or why they turned them into vampires.

Rebekah's eyes darkened as slowly the chuckle she wore previously faded away. But yet, it was replaced by an other one, a bitter one. "As Elijah said before, Aurora is Tristan's sister but she is more like a crazy unstable bitch. She was and probably still remains in love with Nik, but he did love her back. It's a complicated story and I'm not the one who can explain this. Anyways, you want to know why did I turn her, don't you?"

I instantly nodded but then I realized it might have been a little weird and suspicious, so then I nodded again slowly in hesitation.

"It wasn't really my choice and I didn't do it purposely either. We were aware of how to turn someone into our kind, since the first vampire we turned was Lucien and we didn't want to make more people suffer like we did. We thought of ourselves like monsters that should stay hidden in the darkness. But that easily changed you know." she stopped for a moment, inhaling, "Anyways, this bitch tricked me into turning her into a vampire. She knew our secret and took the opportunity. So that kind of makes her the first vampire-mistake of my life."

"I don't get it. All of you, Klaus, Elijah, you, hate the vampires you first-created. Well I still don't know about Kol but this is another matter we should discuss an other day." I sighed.