Chapter 9

Belllamy:

Why did Clarke do that?!? She had to go out the wall to talk with lexa. I tried to get her to stay but she insisted she went. Why didn't I try harder? What if shes killed and I could of prevented it? I couldn't live with my self.

I get up to start walking out to find her but Finn stops me.

"Uhh, what do you think your doing Bellamy?"

"Nothing get out of my way"

I tried to act calm but I couldn't do it the worry and panick was completely evident.

"I know where your going but I cant let you go"

I don't understand what he's saying.

"Clarke needs you Bellmay, If you go out and die she will hate herself. At least let me go."

I have to think about this, if Finn does die out there she will blame it on me but if I die she will blame herself and I cant let that happen. I would much rather she hates me than herself.

"Okay go, but be safe"

Clarke:

With everything that's going on I cant concentrate on anything except what emily said. I don't even know whats going on around me, all I see is black. But those words are stuck in my brain. Attack, help, run, lexa. I didn't catch what emily was saying straight away but when I did I was shocked.

Emily said we need to go because "Lexa will come and kill us all, one by one she will pick us off".

I wake up tied to a tree I cant see or talk or move. I need help. I really hope Bellamy doesn't try to rescue me again, we all know how that went last time. Hes not the quietest person.

A twig snapped, I can hear someone coming. Oh god this is how I die? Out here alone because of a stupid reason. I need to get out.

Hes coming closer, and closer and closer. Hes in front of me now.

Why isnt he doing anything? Maybe its Lexa. She didn't let me die once maybe shes saving me again.

"Lexa?" I try and mumble under the cloth.

They put their hand over my mouth to keep me from speaking again.

Whoever this is they remove my blind fold and when I realise who it is I'm full of happyiness at first but then slight anger. "Why did you come? You should be back at camp"

"I know princess, but I couldn't stand the thought of just leaving you here for someone else to save you"

The way he talks to me calms me.

"Well then get me out of here"

He nods and startes cutting the rope that's tying me up. But he stops and looks at me.

"I want you to know that I love you Clarke, I do I really do"

I smile. "I love you too"

He finishs untying me and I jump up and hug him, I whisper in his ear.

"Bellamy, I love you so much"

He kisses my cheek and we walk back to camp together.