Chapter 4

Bellamy:

I've been walking for almost 4 hours now. I'm close, I can hear people. Just over the mountain, I'm just praying Clarke is alright.

There's something about Clarke that makes her special. She's powerful, and brave and never gives up. I like that about her. Even thought she acts all independent like she doesn't need anyone - and I know she doesn't, she would do just fine on her own - I feel the urge to protect her and make sure nothing happens to her.

I've only even felt this way about O, no one has ever made me feel this way before. It's like I've known her all my life but only now have I realised how right we are for each other. We work so well together. Even though she says she hates me I know deep down she feels the same way, I just have to get her to show it.

As I'm walking into the grounder camp, it's oddly quiet. I could hear voices when I was on the mountain, where did they go? It's almost like they're waiting for something, like a signal.

That's when the first scream starts. Then the next and the next and slowly one by one they all come running out, straight for me. This is all happening to fast. I'm trying to fight them off but there's just too many, they keep coming . If they wanted to kill me they would've by now. So what are they doing? A pair of arms grab my arm, and another pair on my other arm, and more on me neck, and face, and eyes. I can't see but they're leading me somewhere.

Great, this is just great. I came here to rescue Clarke but now I'm the one who needs rescuing. Just great.

They led me into a room, and when they released me and I opened my eyes the first thing I see is, wall and I turn there's another wall and another and another. I'm trapped in a concrete cell.

There's someone else here too, they're sleeping in the corner. I walk over to them slowly, that's when I see it.

Blonde hair.

She turns and faces me, I woke her up.

"Bellamy?" She says slightly tired and confused

I just smile because I don't know what else to do.

"What are you doing here, you should be at camp leading" it's almost like she was going to say something else but she stopped herself.

"I originally came to save you Clarke but then these idiots captured me and now, well.. I'm here" I'm trying to be happy but she's not buying it

"Well now were both stuck, and no one is taking care of camp." Clarke is angry now, she isn't happy that I'm here. I should have known she would do this but I was blinded by love.

Clarke:

What the hell is he doing here!?!
I had a plan and now there's two of us stuck! Are you kidding me? He needs to leave me alone sometimes, does he not realise I like Finn not him? Bellamy just needs to take care of him self and leave me out of it.

Okay even though I hate him, and I hate him for 'saving' me. It is kinda cute, I mean he could have died. But now he could get us both killed! I can't believe him!

I can't believe he would risk his life trying to save me.

I can't decide weather I hate him because he's here or if I'm grateful for him being here. All I know is that he is here, and now I need to get us both out.

"We need to get out of here" I think what I just said is fairly obvious but I said it anyway.

"Yeah no kidding princess" Bellamy said in a giddy tone

The way he calls me princess still makes me shake. I hate it. Only Finn can call me that and he should know that by now! I thought I made it clear to him.

I just glare at him hoping he gets the message.

When I turn back to go sit in my corner I hear a noise outside. Screams to be exact.

From a girl.

Has someone come for Bellamy?

Oh my god. I know who it is.

It's Octavia.