↠ Chapter 13 : A date you say?

Crazy cuz Im falling in love... Falling in deeply in love with you..

You sat by a coffee table, waitig for Oikawa. You guys planned on buying ice cream from Haagen Dazs and head off to the amusement park.

..And its so damn true.

You sighed and took a bite out of your red velvet cupcake.

Friends say im out of my mind and I couldnt be with you...

'I swear!' Hinata's voice echoed. 'You get back with him and i will murder you!'

But they dont understand.. The way.. I feel for you.. Is Unlike any other thing ive ever felt before.. But they don't understand..

You stared out of the glass and into the busy streets of the city.

Im not crazy.. im just a man.. Looking for reasons to find you.. over and over again..

'Thats what Oikawa's doing..' You murmured. And you finally came to the conclusion that Oikawa wants to get back with you. Youre slow.

You looked down at your cupcake and munched. When you looked back at the window, your fork flew all the way to the counter.

You saw Oikawa's face pressed against the window pane. 'Fucktard..'

You took a big bite on your cupcake and stood up to meet with Oikawa. You walked out the door and met up with Oikawa. 'Ice cream?' He said.

You smiled. 'Sure.'

After you bought ice cream, you went to the amusement park to spend the day together.

---

'Come on!' You held Oikawa's arm as you jumped up and down. 'Please!!'

He stared at the roller coaster. It was soooo enormous. His face began sweating and he was stiff as a statue. 'N-no..'

'Pleasee!!' You looked at him with puppy eyes. He looked down at you and sighed.

'One condition..' He smirked.

'What..?'

'We'll call this a "date" and kiss me at midnight later.'

Slap!

He looked at you,'Im not going.'

You whined and looked at the coaster. You made a face and looked at Oikawa.

'Im taking that as a yes.' And he dragged you to the coaster.

~~~

'(YYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNN)!!!' You heard Oikawa yell beside you. 'MAKE THIS STOOOOOOOOP!!'

You laughed and raised your arms. 'WOOOOOH!'

'(YYYYYYYYYYYYYY-NNNNNNNN) PLEASEE!!'

Oikawa begged for a whole minute until the ride finished.

'Oikawa,' You laughed. 'Are you crying??!'

'No!' He wiped his eyes. 'A bug flew into my eye!!'

'You are!!'

Oikawa got out of the cart and carried you on his shoulder.

'Lets go,little kid.' He said and walked to the nearest ice cream stand.

~~~

Midnight.

Both of you stood by the pier and looked at the light boats that drifted.

'Its 12.' Oikawa looked at his phone. 'You know what it means.'

'Nope.'

He rolled his eyes and cupped your chin, making you face him. 'You do..' He whispered.

You blushed and you felt Oikawa's warm  lips against yours. Oikawa pulled away,'Want one more?'

You shook your head. 'N-no..'

'Yes.' He grinned and kissed you again. It was longer than the first one. He bit your lips and licked your lower lip. You denied access.

'MOMMY!MOMMY!' You heard a kid cry. 'THEYRE KISSING!! HUHUHU!!'

Oikawa pulled away and grumbled. 'Later.' And he grabbed your hand.
--

Sorry kids, no smuts.