↠ Chapter 1 : Locked In

hello! before you start this book, I want to tell you that I started this book around 2 years ago & I was around 14 back then. I just want to tell you that, I may be making typographical errors & may be making a lot of mistakes! Also o might be making a lot of cringey stuff because my dumb immature ass. :( please do understand & I hope u keep reading this book!

thank you! ❤️

----

You were practicing with Oikawa at Karasuno's gym. Oikawa wanted a one-on-one match with you and of course, your oh-so boyfriend won.

You sat by the wall and drank from your water bottle. Oikawa sat next to you and placed his head on your lap.

'Tiring.' You said.

You gave him your bottle and he drank from it.

'Yup.' He gulped. You wiped Oikawa's sweaty head with your towel.

'We should get home. Its getting late already.' You checked your watch and it was 9 PM.

9 PM?!

You quickly stood up and Oikawa hit his head on the gym floor. 'Ack.' You ran to the door and pulled on it.

'Its locked.'

'Were locked in.' He rubbed his head. 'I guess we have to spend a night here.'

You both went to the storage room and brought out mats for beds and old dusty banners for blankets. You both settled down on the gym floor. The power was off making the gym dark and cold.

You snuggled in your mat and shivered.

Stupid cold.

You felt someone slither beside you and wrap their warm arm around your waist. 'Oikawa?' You saw a shirtless Oikawa sleeping soundly beside you. You looked down at Oikawa's chest and he had fine muscles. And A SIX PACK.

You smiled as he slept peacefully. 'Good night.' You kissed his forehead. 'I love you.'

~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to see Karasuno's men's volleyball team staring down at the both of you.

'Oikawa,' Tsukishima said. 'Did you get laid?'

The whole team snickered. 'No!' Oikawa blushed as he kicked Tsukki's legs.

'Then why are you- Ack!' Hinata said as he was smacked upside the head by Oikawa.

'Shirtless?' He finished.

'Thats my job.' Kageyama growled. 'And dont do that—'

'Okay, okay,' you stood up. 'Ill just go.. And no we didnt.. Why are you guys staring at me like that?'

Their faces were red and their mouths were wide open. Tanaka pointed to your chest as his jaw dropped to his chest. You looked down at your chest and saw that you were only wearing a bra on your torso.

'Wah!' You shrieked. 'How?!' You looked at Oikawa.

He chuckled nervously. 'You were shivering last night. So i had to take your shirt off to keep you warmer.'

He turned to the team. 'Dont look at her like that! You bastards!' And smacked all twelve of them with one blow.

'I didnt see anything! I swear!' Hinata cried. The team turned their backs against you.

Oikawa put his shirt over you. 'There.'

'Thanks.' You said. 'I feel pure and less discriminated now.'

'Go home.' He kissed you. 'Ill see you later. Ill have to deal with these bastards.'

Hinata shrieked. You smiled and left.

Pretty much you heard a chainsaw and a bunch of wild screams coming from inside.

Poor innocent Suga tho.

'Enjoy~'

to people saying it is "physically impossible" for two people to warm themselves with their bodies, you need check your science books again.