↠ Chapter 10 : Midnight Wonder

Bzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzzzz

Your phone buzzed and a message popped up from your lockscreen.

98056752: Meet me at the local park  at midnight. 

(I made up the phone number so dont try calling it. )

'ookay.' You typed in your passscode and replied to the message.

Who are you???

Pop! A message arrived.
98056752: You'll see.

What if I dont come??
Seen. 9:43 PM.

You set the alarm on your phone and tossed it on your bed and you decided to take a nap.

---

Cring! Cring! Crrrrrrriiingggg! Trololololololo-- just kidding.  Your alarm had no ability to sing.

You pressed the snooze bar and your phone was back to being silent.

You stood up and prepped yourself up.You left your house and walked to the park. You held the pepper spray inside your pocket in case the anonymous texter was planning something medieval.

You arrived at the park and it was eerily quiet. 'Hm.. Guess I should go--' Someone touched you by the shoulder and you instinctively karate-chopped the person.

'Yaw!' The person exclaimed. The person looked at you and you saw who it was: BITCHKAWAAA.

You karate-chopped him once more. 'oww! Why?!'

You slapped him. 'The answer is obvious.  What do you want?'

'Jeez,' He rubbed his cheek. ' I come in peace. I just wanted to show you something.'

'Ha, Im not going anywhere with you.'

'Please.' He looked at you and his face was soo.. sooo CUTE THAT YOU COULDNT SAY NO.

You rolled your eyes,'Fine.'He took hold of your hand and  led you to a place farther than the park, leading to a hill.

'Whoaaa,' You halted to a stop. 'This is definitely not the park.'

'Just come on,' He yanked you and you both walked to the top of the hill.

Once you saw what was beyond the hill, you were speechless. It was magnificent.

The whole city lights of Miyagi shook in wonder. It was like Tokyo but less noisy and bright.

Before the view, was a group of sakura trees lined forming a pathway. The leaves fell from its trees.

Imagine the combination of those beauties.

'Wow,' you smiled.

'Yeah,' Oikawa looked at you. 'Amazing, right?'

'Yeah.'  Oikawa kept his gaze at you.

'Im not actually with Tyra,' He said. 'I was forced..'

You looked at Oikawa. 'What?'

'My parents forced me..' He continued.  'Saying that I should carry the Tooru legacy. Honestly, I liked it when you and Ama shaved her eyebrows.' He smiled at the night sky.

'But you had--'

'I know!' he snapped. 'Just..I brought you here because.. because.. I still love you.'

You looked down at the city. 'but why did you cheat on me?' You whispered. 

'I dont know.. I was stupid back then. I didnt know how worth you were. You were... different.'

You smiled. He turned to you and cupped your chin. He turned your head to face him.

Your eyes met and you zinged. Oikawa leaned in for a kiss. You shut your eyes and was about to give in but you pulled away.

'No..' You held your hand. 'No..' And you walked away leaving Oikawa alone. 

You still loved him..

But im just afraid of getting hurt again. Because one way or another, I'll suffer the danger of getting my heart broken.