↠ Chapter 8 : Beautiful Revenge

You were sleeping on your bed when someone came in  your window.

It tugged at your foot,'Not now,Oikawa. Im sleeping.' You mumbled.

It tugged you a few more and shook you hard.

You sat up and saw a man wearing a mask. Your heart beat fast.

'Please dont kill me.. Oh god.. Someone help me.. Please.. Im still a virgin.. At least let me turn twenty!' You whispered as you shut your eyes tightly.

Your bedroom light shook open and you opened one eye. You saw Ama with a huge grin. 'Youre cute.'

'What happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom.'

'Sure.' She smiled and sat at the foot of your bed.

'What are you doing here? Its late.'

'I just wanted to do an errand with you.' She smiled sinisterly.

'Like..?'

She pulled out a bottle of hair removal cream.

~~~~~~
'Where are we going?' You asked as you walked on the sidewalk in the middle of the cold night.

'Youll see.'

You both walk a few blocks more and you saw a familiar house. 'Hell no. Youre kidding me.'

'Hell yeah.' She smiled. 'Look at that car. Thats his new girlfriend's car.  Tyra Lee. Im pretty sure shes staying the night over.'

You both climbed into Oikawa's bedroom. And there lay Oikawa and Tyra, snuggled together.

You wanted to beat the hell out of Oikawa while he slept.

Ama walked to Tyra's bedside and applied the cream on her eyebrows. While waiting for the magic to do its work, you both looked around Oikawa's room.

You looked through Oikawa's bookshelf and his desk. You checked the drawer and saw a photo of the both of you. You were eating ice cream in DisneyLand while a stranger took a photo of the both of you. You smiled at the memory.

'Psst, (Y/N).' You heard Ama say and she gestured for you to come and take a look at Tyra. You slipped the photo in your pocket and walked to her.

'She looks beautiful.' You lied.

And there was an eyebrow-less Tyra.

'Wait til' she wakes up.' Ama snickered. She pulled out a Go-Pro cam and hid it behind one of Oikawa's books.

She went to the window and left the room.

You looked at Oikawa and decided to give him a kiss. 'Sweet dreams.'

You climbed out the window and closed it shut.

'I didnt know you could be a bad girl.' You told Ama.

'Its a hobby.'