↠ Chapter 6 : Mom

You sighed.

Why the hell did i even kiss Kageyama??? AUGHH. (Y/N)! Get a grip!

You tied your shoelace and began heading out for the door since the practice match was over.

'(Y/N)! Wait!' You heard someone call for you. You turned around and saw Suga running to you with a friendly smile.

'Hey.' You smiled.

He halted to a stop and panted. 'I wanna talk to you.'

'Sure.' You said and adjusted your sling bag. 'Whats up?'

The ceiling, of course.

'About the Kageyama thing earlier,' He said. 'I know how you feel.'

Your eyes widened. 'W-what about i-it?'

He chuckled. 'Im pretty sure youre not over Oikawa yet.' He scratched his head. 'By the look on your face earlier, it was like you were desperate for something.'

'What?!' You said. 'No! Pfft. Its been two years since we last dated.'

He looked at you.

You slumped your shoulders,'Okay, fine. Yes, im still sortaaaaa in love with him. But it doesnt matter.'

He smiled. 'What you feel inside matters,(Y/N). Youre human, not a robot.' He held your shoulders. 'But sometimes, (Y/N), im worried about you. I can tell Oikawa affected you ever since you two broke up.'

'Im fine.' You smiled.

'No, youre not,' He said. 'If you feel like you cant have Oikawa anymore, remember that not everything stays with you forever. The world changes around you. Dont let anything get in your way.'

You looked down. Sure, that situation affected how you played volleyball and stuff but youre pretty sure it wasnt Oikawa.. Or so you thought.

'You got big things ahead of you.' He poked your head. 'As long as you have us, you wont be needing Oikawa.' He gave you a warm hug.

'But,' He smiled. 'If you want Oikawa back, try doing something about it because nothing will change if you stay the same as strangers. At least level up!'

'Suga!' Tanaka called. 'Were going!'

He looked at Tanaka. 'Wait for me!' He looked back at you. 'Remember what i said. We'll meet again.' He gave you one last tender hug and bolted to the door.

'Pfff..'