↠ Chapter 9 : Sike

'(Y/N)! wait up!' you heard someone call. You turned around and saw Ama jogging towards you.

'what are you doing here?' you asked.

'practice match, remember?' she panted.

'ah. what happened to the GoPro?'

She stared at you. 'You dont wanna know.'

'I want to.'

'No.'

'Yes.'

'No.'

The argument went on for awhile until she gave in and handed you the camera. After five minutes of watching, You had trauma.

'Jesus..' you touched your forehead.

'He has a nice--'

'sh.'

~~~
You both entered Seijoh's gym and snickered at the sight of Tyra.

'You look beautiful today.' You waved at Tyra.

'Your eyebrows are well-made and.. invisible.'

Tyra scowled. Oikawa jogged to Tyra and put an arm around her. 'Why did you do that?'

'Do what?'

'You know what you did. We have cameras.'

'ohhh. right.' Ama looked at you. ' 'least her forehead looks nice..'

'shut up, you big forehead brat!' Tyra  growled.

Ama gasped. 'oh no, you didnt..' she balled her fists and yelled,'AT LEAST MY FOREHEAD CAN FORETELL THAT MY FUTURE IS BRIGHTER THAN YOURS!!'

A ball bounced to you and you grabbed it. 'Look,' You pointed behind Oikawa. 'A pair of boobs.'

'where?' He looked behind him. He looked back at you 'Theres--' You hit him hard in the face with the ball and he fell to the floor with a thud.

'Sike.' you grinned.