↠Chapter 7 : You tried

You took in a deep breath. You were standing in front of Seijoh's gymnasium door.

'I will go there and grab him and.. No. Maybe..like.. Ill talk to him and and..' You mentally slapped yourself. 'Whatever.' You pushed through the doors and Oikawa was practicing alone.

'Hey..' You walked slowly.

He looked at you and the ball he tossed hit his face. 'Hey.' He rubbed his head.

'Im sorry about yesterday..' You played with your thumb. 'Im not actually with..' You choked. 'With.. Kageyama..'

He looked at you with disbelief. 'And you kissed him?'

'Tch. LETS NOT GO TO THAT!' You yelled. He looked startled. 'Im sorry.. Point is.. I still..'

He looked at you, waiting for an answer.

'I..i.. S-still..' You cringed at his intimidating face. It irritated you a lot.

'I STILL LOVE YOU!!' You let go all of your fury and your voice echoed throughout the gymnasium.

He smiled. 'I--'

'Whos she?' A female voice spoke. A blonde girl stood by the gym doors. Shes a hottie. I would date her.

'Whos you?' You looked at her and to Oikawa.

She walked to Oikawa and held his hand. 'Im his girlfriend.'

'What happened to Ama?' You asked quietly.

'She--' the girl was about to speak but Oikawa interrupted her by raising his hand.

'(Y/N), i can--'

'No,no. Its fine.' You smiled as your eyes began to turn puffy. 'Im fine. Everything's fine.' You turned around and began walking away.

'I tried.' You sobbed. It wasnt for Oikawa. It wasnt for the girl, either. It was for Suga.

Whenever you try to do something, you always fail.

Like trying to steal shawarma and pork buns from the convenience store but ended up in jail for one day.

OKAY. I UPDATED BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY TO STUDY FOR THE EXAMS. YOLO.