Chapter 4

Nate had finally made it to 6, and the animatronics had just... Vanished. But he had other things to worry about. He had to find food and water. He had found paper and a pen on the bedside table, and decided to map the house. Nate started his search while quietly singing one of his songs called Nightmare.

  About 20 minutes into his search, he began to think about Morgan. "I hope if she's okay." He said aloud. Then his mind began to drift to other places. First, he thought about his friends, then all his fans, then he began to worry that the animatronics were not gone, and he was walking to his death.

  After Nate had finished mapping the place he went back to the kitchen, and found that the water in the kitchen still worked, and didn't seem to be poisoned. He began to search for cups, but instead found bowls. He filled 2 of them with water and took them to the room. 'Now, for food' he thought hopefully, and began to sing again.

  Nate had no luck finding food, other than a moldy Pop-Tart on the ground. And he was not eating that. He started back to the room, starving.

  He again began singing one of his songs to keep his mind off the hunger. 'At least I have water' he said in a low voice.