Its a new dawn, Its a new day and I'm feeling good

I woke up in Debi's arms and in my bed!!  Lets just say that we had indulged in a complete, thorough and mind blowing recreation of the photograph.

Lying naked next to the woman of my dreams was something that a couple of weeks back was just a dream.  From the first meeting in the classroom to kissing in the club, to holding hands in the park, to making sweet love in her bed, from all that to this moment Im the happiest girl alive.

Debi resigned from her job at the college and didn't go back at all, I know they were going to miss her, she was after all responsible for the highest pass mark of any class in the college.

I carried on at the college because I needed to get the qualifications together in order to fulfil my dream and become a teacher too !!

I still managed to see Jessica and the rest of the girls for lots of drunken nights, and I got my revenge on Davis at the chess club and we became good friends.

It turned out that Debi's parents were very wealthy and she used some of the money to buy an apartment in the city overlooking the marina, we were going to move into it very soon, I turned to my beautiful girlfriend and smiled at her as I took her hand in mind and said those all too familiar 4 words

"Ready for Round Two "

The End

**I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for taking the time to read my story and to all those who left comments,  the story continues in Menage **

Apologies to anyone who began to read this and was informed about amazon, this book was on there but removed recently due to personal issues.