Party Time

I was glad to be out of college, after history it got a bit boring. I guess my mind was elsewhere.

I got home, made a quick sandwich and put the television on. On most nights when im home alone (Sometimes Jacqui is here) we watch a DVD together and laugh at the totally obvious and over the top acting skills of porn stars and their amateur sex attempts).

Come on I'm a girl, I watch porn....its a part of life !!

Strange as it may sound Ive a huge fan of "Queer as Folk", and once again I say nothing wrong with watching two hot guys getting it on. Just a shame its for the camera and on channel 4 !!

Great sandwich, salami with lettuce and tomato with a healthy dollop of mustard, heaven....

The tv was boring and I was thinking about Debi, she would still be at the cemetery now so I didn't want to text her and she knew about my going out tonight so on reflection I had decided not to send her a message, besides I had a lot to think about and right now that was focussed on what to wear for this evening.

After an hour of tv, I switched off and decided to lie down on the couch and let my body get some rest, we were meeting at 8 and it was 5.45. The club is only 15 minutes away so I will probably walk.

Id set the timer to wake me up at 7, then I could shower and get dressed before heading out but I just couldn't get to sleep, I guess my mind is elsewhere. So I took my lazy body up the stairs to have a shower.

Something was just not right with me and in the end I decided against a shower and filled the bath up instead, to this I added a generous portion of my favourite body scent "Eau de Debi Turning"...haha no it has to be pomegranate and jasmine. I stripped myself bare and admired my toned figure in the full length bathroom and then climbed into the bath, luxuriated in the smell of the fragrance and closed my eyes.

I stayed in the bath for a good hour until the water was cold and my skin a little wrinkled. Washed my hair with this new vosene medicated shampoo and exited, put a large white towel around my torso and walked into the bedroom. Id chosen to wear a button up pink shirt and a pair of faded black jeans with short trainer socks and a pair of the latest nike fashion boots. The emsemble was complete with a spraying of perfume and I was ready.

I was going to a lesbian club and even though I wasn't looking for any romance I still wanted girls to turn their heads and think "Wow she's hot". I guess im a bit of a flirt but I am proud of who I am.

I got to the club just before 8, the girls were waiting for me. Jessica (Halter top showing off her midriff, denim jeans) was talking with Amber (Frankie says t-shirt and jeans). I went over to them and asked where Tess and Tayler were. They looked a little embarrassed at that response, and pointed over to where the back alley of the club was. Hmmm horny I was thinking, I called the girls over and we walked down the back of the club.. Tess and Tayler were locked in a passionate kissing frenzy. I coughed slightly and Tayler looked my way, she looked a bit flushed..."Hey girls, I guess you like each other!!, shall we head inside". Tess is an absolute knockout and I could only imagine what might've happened had we not turned up. I asked if any of the girls had been to this club before, they all said no so that gave me the opportunity to tell Taylor and Tess "They have private rooms that you can use, it usually involves a fee but I will have a chat with the manager". These two were inseperable and I could only imagine what this night had in store for us all.

As expected, I managed to get us into the club no problem but their was a queue and it was seriously packed, even for a Monday. Amber had managed to attract the attention of a couple of girls near the bar and headed their way, I think it was her t-shirt that got the girls attention "Frankie says fuck me now". Jessica hung to me like a limpet, I guessed she probably wanted to talk more and while she was with me it would stop any of the hot and no doubt horny babes in the club from bothering me.

The club was buzzing and I managed to get a key to one of the exclusive rooms, these rooms consisted of two other rooms within. I told Tess and Tayler they would be available after 9pm, I also told Amber as I was sure that she would be needing one of the rooms too. Oh to be that young again and have girls literally throwing themselves at you. We all moved into the main lounge of the club and went to order some drinks. Long Island Tea, Sex on the Beach, Tequila Sunrise and something called Fuzzy Navel (Peach Schnapps and orange juice). The drinks were passed around and I raised the glasses in a toast "To new friends, fun and alcohol".

It was a great night and as expected Tess and Taylor who had been joined at the hip all night ended up using the room, I would no doubt be hearing about what they got up to at a later date. Amber met up with those girls and I never saw her for the rest of the night, that left just me and Jessica who was crying on my shoulder.

I needed some air, so took her outside to try and loosen the tipsiness and get her to talk to me, she had been unusually silent inside and had even told a couple of girls that she was not interested, that could have headed for trouble especially as this club was a haven for the butch types; that got me thinking if Jacqui might be here. Outside the club I sent a text to Jacqui asking her where she was and while I waited for a response took Jessica over to the back alley, fortunately it was empty. We stopped and I look at her "Jessica, tell me whats wrong". She looked at me with those doe eyes of hers and said "Thank you for inviting me out tonight and thank you for believing me about Debi, but the reason Im so upset is because............I still love her".

Things just got a whole more complicated...

Just then my phone bleeped, yes it was Jacqui who was not at the club but told me off for ruining her concentration. I should have guessed she would be with a girl and showing her a good time. I text her back and said "And your replying to me, she must be well pissed off!!".

We went back into the club and I took Jessica's hand in mine, we managed to find Tess and Taylor in the room, clothes were scattered randomly around and well, to cut a long story short they were in a very heated and no doubt enjoyable 69. Jessica had her hands down her shorts, and I was almost tempted too but the club was closing soon and I shouted at the two horn dogs to hurry up or get locked in. They looked at me and said "Really". I laughed at this, told them to get their clothes on and we would meet them at the main door.

Their was no sign of amber, but no doubt I would be hearing about her evening as well.

Outside the club the four of us embraced and kissed each other, they thanked me for getting them in the club and for a wonderful night. The three girls got a cab and I took a walk down the hill to home.

As I walked along the road my phone buzzed again.