On the way home

Well that wasn't the response I expected or was it? Perhaps using my chess ability is a front, well I would find out no doubt at the club meeting. I'm one of the best female chess players in the district and the challenge would prove interesting to say the least, what did she have in store for me? And allowing me to call her by first name. A little bit of intimacy?

I got the bus and sat at the back. My phone buzzed, it was Jacqui my best friend. I put my phone on speaker as the bus was empty and said "hello". "Hey Holly, how was the college class? Any eye candy too?". Jacqui is a lesbian too and very butch, not my style at all but she makes me laugh especially how crude she can be, one time I was walking down the street and she was telling me about this girl she'd picked up at Lasers (the local lesbian bar), how they wound up in the bathroom kissing and how she'd fisted the poor girl to a screaming orgasm! ! Jacqui knew I liked older women and femme but she always talked about showing me a really good time.

Anyway back to the story. I told Jacqui that the class was good but no eye candy apart from the hot teacher, and that their was a chess club too. Jacqui groaned and said she would see me later, the call ended I put my phone away and closed my eyes dreaming of what might happen at the club!!