Altar

"This church is so beautiful."
So is the bride. So was the wedding. So is this day. I'm so glad I'm sharing it with you.

"Oo, sobra."
Ikaw. Ikaw yung maganda, Maine. That sounds like a cheesy pickup line, pero yun ang totoo. You are so beautiful.

"Have you ever been here before?"
What matters is that you're here now. I knew you would never disappoint Bossing, and I knew you wouldn't let me down.

"Hmmm, yeah. I've attended a couple of other weddings here before."
But this is the best one so far, because I'm here with you.

"Let's take a selfie over there."
I need something to remember this day by, before you leave. I wish you were going to the reception, it's going to be so much fun. But I understand.

"Okay."
I'm sorry I have to leave, Maine. Please understand. I want nothing more than to sit with you, help serve you dinner, listen to speeches and toasts with you, and dance with you all night.

"Right here is good?"
It feels strange to stand here at the altar with you, almost as if...no, I won't finish that thought.

"Perfect. Ready? One...two..."
Lord, I know I must be completely shameless to ask anything more of You when You have already given me so much. But you already know the desires of my heart. If it's not too much to ask po...

"Uy, ang tagal naman. My cheeks are getting tired from smiling hahaha."
Nag hang na naman si Tisoy. What is he thinking whenever he does that?

"Three."
...please let me have her.

Photo © EatBulaga on Twitter