Kakampi Mo Rin Ako

"What did you do?! I told you not to say anything. Alam mo naman I'm so used to this by now, it's nothing new."

"I think the appropriate response is actually, 'Thank you, Meng. You're the best, Meng. Anong gusto mong pasalubong bukas, Meng?'"

"Hahaha siyempre sobrang thankful ako, but you really didn't have to do that. You know how these people operate, nothing is ever good enough for them. Once you start explaining...it's never gonna end, Maine."

"I don't care. I wanted to do it. Sumosobra na sila, Shoks."

"Bibi...I'm touched that you wanna defend me, but now I'm worried about you. I just know they're gonna try and find a way to twist your words and turn you into the bad guy...or I dunno what crazy thing they'll think of next."

"Ugh, stop trying to figure out how their minds work, Shokoy. Madidisturb ka lang. Lakas maka-Criminal Minds yung takbo ng isip nila."

"Hahaha is that how serial killers are made?"

"Exactly. Look, don't worry about me na. Kebs ko kung i-bash din nila ako, basta I couldn't just let it go. I had to say something. And don't try to make me delete it, walang makakapigil sakin at wala kayong pake. Ganoin!"

"Hahaha 'raulo ka talaga. Pero seryoso, salamat. Sobrang naappreciate ko yung ginawa mo."

"Talaga ba? So this Bibi girl deserves a prize?"

"Hahaha sige na nga. Anong gusto mong pasalubong bukas, Ms. Meng? A box full of Haw Haw? Or Mik Mik? Or you want Haw Haw AND Mik Mik?"

"Actually, I had something else in mind."

"Why do I have a feeling that I'm gonna regret asking what?"

"You know that police uniform you were wearing on SPS earlier?"

"Hahaha now I KNOW I'm gonna regret this..."

"Hahaha you know what to do. Hihihi. Bilisan mo ha, I'll be waiting for the video."