Chapter 1: Welcome me home

ابدأ من البداية

What if Cash slammed the door in my face ?

What if my daughters hated me ?

What if my cousin aint want me to even step in her house ?

" Now or never. " They look back and tell me. I nod and walk up. Scooby rung the bell.

" Who is it ? " Rae loud ass ask.

" Not santa clause mother fucker. Now open the door " He yells. I snicker and she open the door.

" Who is- Gucci ? " I smile at my little cousin..She had grown all up in these few years.

" Move " Scooby push her to the side and we follow him in...There was Elle..Some dude...My babygirl! And Cash.

She looked beauiful. She went with the blonde hair. It went all the way down her back. She had got a tad bit darker. Red bone color. She had on a pair of tights and her booty was like daaaaammmmnnnn she had on a vneck and little make up showing her flawless beauty.

Any thing I wanted to say got caught in my throat.

Seeing her brought back old memories and feelings and new ones..She'd grown to become a beautiful woman.

" maaa " I watch my daughter hit her leg.

" Cash...I think these might be you all guest " Rae says after she hugged me. Cash just looked at me like she had seen a ghost.

" Guccc " And Elle ran into my arms. I kissed her cheek.

" How you been babydoll ? " She was light weight and she looked exactly the same...Like a barbie baby.

" Good...I missed you. Why did you leave ? " She ask I could see the tears in her eyes.

" I had too. " I say whipping her face. She seen Zeek and she practically jumpped out my arms into his. I walked over to Cash who had my daughter in her hands.

" Could I ? " I ask. She hand my daughter over.

My baby looked just like me. To be able to hold her in my arms and Kiss her and be with her...That was a great filling.

" Did you miss daddy ? " I ask her.

" Dada ? "

" Yes baby. Im home " I gave her chubby cheek a kiss. She smiled and I swear that big ol smile could light up a room. " I missed you "

This was my daughter. My babygirl.

" Cash " Zeek walks to her. Without any other words they hugged. I hated to see Cash cry but I was happy to see her. I wanted us all to sit down and talk like adults. I dont blame Cash. Shit if I found out my dopedealing spouse was being convicted for the murder of my mother I would break to..She never got to make things right with her mother. Thats what was fucked up. People change.

" I think the 3 of us need to talk..Like for real " Zeek says. She nods.

" Excuse us " I tell Rae. Me Zeek Cash and Gigi went out.

." You my bestfriend I know alot of shit is going through yo mind. I just want to hear what you have to say now " Zeek says.

GIgi babbling and pulling on my locs.

" I didnt know what to think or do...Deep down I knew you guys didnt do it but I still had that " what if " I never knew the dopeboys Zeek and Gboy..I never seen the bad you could do...But after I started getting calls with someone saying they saw you two kill my mother and wanted to check on me..It was alot..When I was finally able to want to see you I went all the way up state and they denied me access...Im just confused. I dont know what happened. At this point I just want some answers and for Gigi to be around her father and godfather "

" We didnt do it...We went into the house and the gun was there. We had a tape with 2 people with ski mask entering my house. Minutes later us coming in. The only person with my security code...Rocky " I tell her.

" Rocky killed my mother? What did i ever do to him? What did my mother do to him? I was a friend to him. I didnt even get a chance to make everything better. She could have changed she was going to. The day before that I seen her when I was out with Rae. I gave her money and she promised me she was going to change one day to give her time. Shes gone and I will never get her back! Im parentless. The 2 most important people..My bestfriends...my parents are gone! I dont deserve this " At this point she was on the ground with her knee's up to her chest crying.

I felt so bad. I couldnt be mad at her. She was going through it big time.

" Ma-ma sad " Gigi says.

" Shes going to be fine baby " I say. I sit on one side of Cash with Gionni on my lap and Zeek sits on the other.

" Cash im sorry your going through this. You really dont deserve it..Everybody responsible is going to pay...Just wait " I tell her.

" It wont bring my mother back...My life isnt what I wanted it to be. I lost everything " She say.

" You gained alot. Look at your daughter. Your boyfriend and bestfriend is back home...Ok your not balling...The WNBA is still here. Its never to late..Im not giving up after all this and neither are you ight? We a family and we back together..Thats all that matters " Zeek says.

True. She nods and Gigi reaches over and hugs her mother.

" Its kk ma-ma " Awee.

Cash smiled at our daughter.

I never in a million years pictured my life to end this way....But it sure as hell wasnt over...This was the start of a new chapter....Gboy is home motherfuckers...

*************

short but i updated 5 stories today n its after 5 am....ayee but Gigi in the MM >>>>>

ask.fm

http://ask.fm/LadiiThug15

blow me up. I'll answer any and everything. COME ON.