Labor/Delivery

Harry's POV:

Y/N was fast asleep, breathing in and out of her nose lightly only shifting once or twice. I couldn't get any sleep, all I could think about was the baby. Every time I closed my eyes another thought of the baby or Y/N would pop into my head and get me excited for the future.

I was brainstorming different combinations of the way Aurora could look when I felt dampness beneath me. I looked under the sheets to see that it was coming from Y/N.

"Y/N baby," I shook her awake feeling terrible for doing so. I figured at the time that she had an accident because in her defense I knew she couldn't control it.

Y/N's eyes opened then immediately closed with what looked like pain. Pain?

"Y/N baby, what's wrong?" I asked, worry taking over my whole body.

"Agh, ow," she cried clutching her stomach as tears started rolling down her face.

"Harry, I- I think my water broke," she said continuing to clutch her stomach.

Excitement took over my body as I popped out of bed and made a run to the nursery to grab the bag we had set for the hospital.

"Next time I come back I'll have you," I whispered, leaving the nursery before dashing back to Y/N.

I found her up, with her slippers on, tears continuing to streak down her rosy cheeks.

The bag was over my shoulder as I made my way to her and swooped her up into my arms as if she weighed nothing. My adrenaline kicked in as we descended down the stairs and out of the house.

Putting her into the car was difficult. I had to recline the seat because her stomach pained her too much to sit up.

The car ride was short and quick consisting of screams of pain coming from Y/N and me reassuring her that it will be okay.

"We have a reserved room, Harry Styles," I said to the woman at the front desk before a nurse came out and put Y/N in a wheelchair and began leading us to our private room.

When we arrived at our room Y/N let out another shriek causing my heart to ache for her. I felt so bad for doing this to her. I put her through that pain. The thoughts were forgotten when the nurses and I had to adjust her into her hospital gown then the bed before the doctor came rushing in to medicate her.

"This will minimize the pain Mrs.Styles, are you okay with that?" The doctor asked, smiling down at her.

"Yes, God please it hurts!" Y/N cried, gripping onto the side of the bed with her right hand and my hand with her left. As the doctor inserted the medication Y/N's cries began to slow down a bit.

"We're going to check how dilated you are Mrs. Styles," he said before the he lifted her legs and adjusted them at her sides.

'Thats mine, he shouldn't be seeing it'

Jealously overtook me for a moment before I realized that he's in his 60's and that he does this for a living.

"Harry," I heard her whimper beside me. She squeezed my hand incredibly hard before releasing. I sat up a bit in my chair and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"It'll be okay baby, I love you," I smiled down at her, pecking her lips before sitting back down.

"Okay, so you're about 8 centimeters dilated Mrs. Styles meaning you should be prepared to deliver in about forty minutes," the doctor said before exiting the room, leaving just Y/N and I.

Thirty minutes later

"Harry, I-ow ow Harry!" Y/N shouted loudly. For the past half an hour I've been calming her down through the pains and we've been chatting lightly about what we think Aurora will look like.