Finding Out

You had been feeling sick for the past two weeks while Harry is on tour. The bug was going around so you didn't think much of it. On the third week you had been throwing up every morning and you knew something was up.

You had the feeling that you were pregnant but you wanted to make sure. Sophia had been pregnant before so you called her up. You explained to her how you've been feeling, including throwing up.

Sophia told you she had some spare pregnancy tests that you could have. She said she would be over with them as soon as she could. Liam and her didn't live that far away so you knew she would be here any minute.

You sat there letting your thoughts consume you.

What would Harry think?

We're only 20

Did I really want kids?

Did Harry want kids?

Knock

Knock

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at the apartment door. You sat up from the chair in the living room and made your way to the front door where you found a smiley Sophia with pregnancy sticks in her hands.

"Give me those," you said laughing as you snatched them away from her.

"Go take them," she said eagerly, pushing you through the bathroom door in a quick motion.

"Go on!" She shouted, leaving you in the bathroom to take the three tests.

5 minutes later

Your phone timer went off indicating that the tests were ready. You peeked down, afraid of what you'd see.

+

+

+

All three were positive.

"What does it say Y/N?" Sophia shouted through the door.

"I-I'm p-pregnant," you said shakily, thinking about no-one but Harry.

How were you going to tell Harry?