Morning Sickness

You had already experienced morning sickness, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it has been recently.

Harry had returned from tour yesterday and was still adjusting to you throwing up whenever you wake up in the morning.

This morning when you woke up Harry had latched on to you quite tightly, trapping you in the bed. You felt the puke rising in your throat as you tried to squirm out of his grip.

Once successful, you ran to the bathroom, throwing yourself towards the toilet and dropping to your knees, releasing whatever was in your stomach.

You felt a warm hand start rubbing your back and pick your hair out of your face.

"It's okay baby, let it out," he whispered in your ear as you fell back over the toilet.

Once everything was out, Harry took a bathroom towel and wiped your face clear from any left over puke on your face.

"Thank you beautiful," he said, taking you into his arms and giving you a peck on your forehead.

"For what?" You ask, looking up at him.

"For going through this for our little guy," he says squeezing you tighter.

"How do you know it's a boy?" You question teasingly, smiling up at him.

"I just know," he smirks, pecking your forehead once again.