Choosing A Name

"Babe, I'm home!" You hear Harry shout from the hallway, followed by footsteps. He had been out with the boys playing football.

You were standing in the nursery that consisted of nothing but the crib, some toys, and lots of clothes. You couldn't wait for it to be painted and for you to bring your baby girl home for the first time.

"I'm in the nursery," you call in a quiet voice.

You hear Harry approach from behind you, but you don't turn around.

"I got something today," he says, ducking his head into your neck.

"What did you get?" You question, smiling to yourself about how good he was to you.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so, okay?" He says, unattaching himself from your body.

"Okay," you say excitedly, getting ready to see what it was that he was going on about.

All of a sudden you heard the sound of a hammer hitting the wall. What in the world was this surprise?

After about five minutes Harry finally says, "Alright love, open up."

You open your eyes to see a baby pink wooden sign that had ' Aurora Grace Styles' written on it. It was coated in light silver sparkles and was absolutely beautiful, as well was the name.

"I know I didn't ask you, but I-I thought of it a-and I knew t-that it was perfect, I know you love the name Grace a-and it fit perfectly," he stuttered, waiting for you reaction to the name he had chosen for your baby girl.

Aurora Grace Styles, it was perfect.

"It's perfect," was the only thing you said before going over to Harry and engulfing him in a massive hug.

"Hello baby Aurora Grace," Harry smiles, resting his hand on your stomach.

She was perfect, and so was he was perfect; Your life, was absolutely perfect.