He gets protective

Your POV

You and Harry had decided to have a day out in town to get some fresh air, after being trapped up in the house for awhile.

You were leaving a coffee shop when a swarm of girls came into your peripheral vision. There were about ten of them, tripping over their own feet because of how fast they were running towards the both of you.

"Harry, oh and Y/N" You hear one of them shout, catching Harry's attention right away.

You saw his eyes pop out of his head as he dragged your arm tightly and put you behind him.

"Girls, leave Y/N alone or I'm not signing anything and that's not a threat, it's a promise," Harry barks, holding onto your body tightly, keeping you behind him.

You had never, ever seen him in such a state. You'd never even seen him be harsh to fans, at all.

"Harry, it's okay," you attempt to calm him, by resting a hand on his shoulder.

"No, Y/N it's not, I don't want you hurt, okay!" He yells, turning around to you.

You instantly forget about his rude tone as you take in his worried eyes. He was just worried about the two of you getting hurt, and you knew it.

"Okay, I'll stay here, you go sign some things for the fans, I'm okay, I promise," you say, squeezing his arm.

He nods and gives you a light peck on the cheek before strolling over to the fans, a smile returning to his face.