Getting Through Crowds

Y/N's POV:

Being with Harry you were used to attention. You were used to the flashing light wherever you went. You were used to the fans, the autographs and the pictures. There was one thing you weren't so used to and that was your bump being touched by strangers.

Every time you ever go anywhere with Harry always has extra security to stand with you, especially since you're pregnant. Today in specific you had no bodyguards which was a bad move on your part. You figured you didn't need any since you were just running to the grocery store, but boy you were wrong.

Early this morning Harry was having an interview which left you with nothing to do so you figured you would run out and grab some small things that you guys needed around the house. When you arrived to the grocery store there weren't that many people, but that quickly changed. Floods of people began swarming into the grocery store and you couldn't help but wonder why.

As you peeked around the corner at the front entrance you could see what looked like paparazzi and immediately you knew you were in trouble. You left our art right there in middle of the store and made a dash for the exit which was also swarmed with paparazzi.

"Y/N, where's Harry?"

"Is it true Harry cheated?"

"What's the baby's name?"

As soon as the last question was asked you felt multiple hands on your stomach making you jump as you pushed your way through the crowd. You could feel several people continue to touch your stomach making you want to cry.

"Get off of me!" You shouted, pushing through the crowd.

This didn't stop them though. People continued to touch you, grabbing your hair, your stomach and anywhere they could.

"Oi, get off of her," you heard a familiar voice sound behind you.

You turned around to see Zayn making a beeline strait towards you through the crowd and wrapping his arm protectively around your waist.

"Are you two together?"

"Does Harry know this?"

"Trashy whore!"

"Thank you so much Zayn," you exclaimed, finally pushing your way out of the crowd and making your way towards your car.

"It's no problem love, where is Harry?" He questioned, confused as to why he isn't with you.

"The boys have an interview today," you explained, unlocking your car.

"Ah, does Harry know your here?" He questioned simply, helping you up into your seat.

"Uh- no he's gonna be pissed," you said, pulling your seatbelt over your bump.

"It'll be okay love, you look great by the way!" Zayn said, closing your door and signaling you to open your window.

"Bye Zayn, I'll see you soon," you waved as he began walking backwards.

"Bye lovely, tell the boys I love them!" He said, waving to you.

You sat in your car, fully taking in what just happened and you really couldn't believe it. You felt like you could still feel the hands on your stomach which made you cringe. You knew some time with just Harry would make you feel better so that's exactly what you got the moment he got home.