2

《 A R I E L ' S P O V 》

Hmm. A fanboy. This should be interesting.

EliasCncoFanboy: Aye. Just wondering, why do you only have Erick stories?

Me: Um I actually have a Joel one too.

EliasCncoFanboy: Also you should probably go through your stories and edit a bit...

EliasCncoFanboy: or lots

Me: Yea ok I know I'm not the best writer

EliasCncoFanboy: Why do you make your character Serena so forgiving? You shouldn't let her just go with the shit Erick is doing to her.

EliasCncoFanboy: And those drugs and gangs

EliasCncoFanboy: Why make Erick an asshole? He isn't like that in reality.

EliasCncoFanboy: I mean probably. I wouldn't know.

This guy has now began to annoy me. Its late at night and I don't have time for this.

Me: This is fictional! Yes I know Erick isn't like that in reality. The drugs, gangs, and Erick's attitude are all part the storyline. Anyway, if you're just going to judge my stories just don't read them! Bye.

I log out not wanting to see more messages from him tonight. Aliana suddenly starts crying. After 9 months of my parents dealing with her at night I finally decided to give them a break and take care of her myself. I take her out of her crib and rock her back to sleep.

Alec better take care of her tomorrow night, I sigh

Alec is my blue haired twin brother. Him, his best friend Nash ( whose hair is white), and me could basically make up the USA flag with our hair colors. You might be wondering what's up with our crazy hair colors.

Well, it all started on a weekend in May (or last week) when Charlotte (one of my best friends) said that we should do something exciting as group which was dye our hair. I know you might be thinking 'that's not so exciting' but we're taking baby steps. Next its tattoos.

Finally Aliana has fallen asleep so I put her in her crib and go back to my room hoping to get a good nights rest.

》》》》》》

I put my dyed red hair up into a messy bun, still half asleep. Its Monday why even try. I don't even bother with my contacts. I look down at my outfit (A/N: picture up there somewhere ^) black Adidas track pants, black Roshes, and a Mickey Mouse tee.

After having a quick breakfast I grab my backbag which is by the door I yell, "C'MON ALEC! LETS GO!"

"IM COMING!" he yells as he comes down the stairs.

He bursts out laughing when he sees me.

"What! Did I forget something?! Do I have something on my forehead?!" I say confused and worried at the same time.

" No look we're basically wearing the same outfit." He says gesturing at his and then my outfit, "Well except the mickey mouse t-shirt."

I smack the back of his head as we start walking outside. "Pendejo! I thought there was something wrong with me!"

"There's a lot wrong with you" he chuckles as he gets into the driver's seat of our black Camaro. Yes our.  We got it as a 17th birthday present. Well its a 15th, 16th, and 17th birthday combined present and we have to share it.

》》》》》》

After a few super boring classes its finally time for lunch. I grab two bags of chips and a bottle of orange juice and pay for them. Yep that's my lunch. I will literally eat anything... but school lunch.

I head over to our table where I already see  yellow (Esmeralda, my other best friend), light blue (Charlotte), dark blue (Alec), and white (Nash) haired heads.

Before I even get a chance to sit down Charlotte gives me the news.

"I GOT ALL 5 OF US CONCERT TICKETS PLUS MEET & GREETS FOR CNCO AUGUST 15TH!!!"

Hey guys :) Im trying to make the chapters longer as we go but we'll see how that works out XD Don't forget to vote <3 it means a lot to me. Thanks for reading! :)

- Monse