3

《 A R I E L ' S P O V 》

Us three girls started squealing with excitement but the two boys groaned. I'm not surprised Charlotte could get her hands on those tickets her parents have a lot of connections with her dad being a music producer and her mom a make up artist.

"Do Alec and I have to go? I mean I know we're the life of the party but you three can have plenty of fun on your own." Nash complains.

"Well, you can stay if you want Nash, but I'm going. Who knows what type of people are going to be there? I gotta protect my baby sister." Alec says putting his protective brother face and I roll my eyes.

"Ayy calmate, Alec. You're only 6 minutes older than me."

"Which means I have more experience in this world than you."

"Only six minutes." I mutter. Nash, Charlotte and Esmeralda all roll their eyes. This happens a lot if you couldn't tell. "Wait. When did you say the CNCO concert was?" I say realizing something.

"August 15th?" Charlotte says confused.

"We cant go." I turn to Alec as he realizes the same thing.

"What why?" Esmeralda asks.

" Have you forgotten about our annual family reunion?" I ask.

"But you guys didn't go anywhere last year."

"Because everyone came to us. This year everyone is going to Texas." Oh how much I was dreading the 20 hour car drive.

"Can't you just skip it? This is CNCO we're talking about! Seeing them perform live and meeting them as in close enough to smell them!" Esmeralda exclaims.

Just as I was about to answer Alec looks at someone behind me and growls "What the fuck do you want, De La Cruz?"

I turn around and there stands my ex, Guillermo De La Cruz. He had auditioned for La Banda but during the Miami auditions something happened which I wasn't aware of until this past January. While in Miami he had hooked up with some girl. I had comforted him when he got eliminated, I spent Christmas with him, and I was his New Year's kiss without knowing what he did. Near the end of January he turned up drunk to my house and spilled what had happened. I of course was heartbroken. He has been trying to apologize since then and even tried to get back together but I've rejected him.

"I just want to talk to Ariel." He looks at me with a pleading look.

"Guillermo, when are you going to finally come to your senses and realize I don't want anything to do with you?!" I say.

"Y mi pequeña sirena, when are you going to realize that deep down you want to make me the happiest guy on Earth by forgiving me and getting back together with me?" He smirks.

I laugh darkly at his nickname for me. "Im not 'your' anything."

Guillermo looks at my phone which is on the table with his eyebrows knitted in confusion. "Who's Elias?" I turn to my phone and sure enough there's a notification saying Elias sent me a message. Ugh this guy again. I try not to show my annoyance and say "Elias would be none of your business" with a smirk.

"Whatever. You will be back with me soon, mi pequeña sirena." He says and then walks away.

I roll my eyes and turn back around to face my friends and I find them all staring at me with wide eyes.

"What? Why are you guys staring at me like that?" I ask

" Who's Elias? Should Alec and I be worried about him? I don't want you heartbroken again." Nash says.

" Is he cute? Why haven't you told us about him?!" Charlotte asks.

"Relax. Elias is just some guy who messaged me on Wattpad." I say as I read his message.

EliasCncoFanboy: 🎶Is it too late now to say sorry?🎶