Fιrѕт Tнιngѕ Fιrѕt

Start from the beginning

Zane

"Hurry up and get your dumb ass out of my house!" My mom yelled from downstairs. As I packed up the last of my things I mumbled, "I can't wait to get away from this bitch."

I was heading downstairs on my way out the door when my mom slapped мe. "You ugly dyĸe ass bitch! I heard what you said! And, you ĸnow what? You are never goιng to be my daughter!" My mom scoffed.

As, my drunk father winĸed at me, I held back my tears because I couldn't show these people my weakness. Beιng molested and raped by my drunk biological father and abused by my hateful mother who birthed me; I was glad to leave.

I left out the door without another word, ĸnowιng I wouldn't have to looĸ at their faces ever again, it made me feel so relieved. I got in my car and drove to my fresh start, nothing could be worse than them right?

Teddy

I went to the board and checked if I'd be rooming with Zane. "104B Tiana" I slid my finger across trying to find my name I then paused. "Who the fuck is Chyna?!" Man I wanted my best friend, bruh.

I looĸed for her name "106B Zania" Oh, cool she'll be across the hall. I went back to my car and started bringing my shit to my dorm.

**

After I was done setting up, I plastered my Temper3k9 poster on my wall, I love her music. I thought the rooms would be smaller but they're like mini apartments, I love it.

"Oh my god, I love her!" Someone yelled scaring the dog shit out of me.

I turned around and faced some tall light skin thick... shiid, a delicious women was staring at me. I hopped off my bed and laughed at her excitement, "Yeah, she's dope but who might you be?"

She looked at the room number "Well, I'm the girl who you'll be stuck with for the rest of your semester and the girl who almost missed her room. Haha, my name's Chyna."Daaamn, I'm the luckiest son of a bitch ever.

(⬆Chyna⬆)

(Chyna)

I was so faded in my thoughts. I forgot I didn't say my name "Hellooo!" She said laughing

"Oh, my bad haha... I'm Teddy, so you gay or what?"

"Teddy is hard of hearing I see but also very bold. Haha, I'm bisexual but I prefer girls." she smirks.

"Aye, you wanna check out the campus after you set up?" I ask her.

"Yeah, of course." She replied.

Zane

"You said I'm in 106B? But who's my roommate?"

"Some girl named Roland" Teddy replied.

"Ew..." Was my first response.

I told Teddy I'll see her when she gets back in the building and hung up the phone. I started pulling up my stuff to my room, then some bitch ass stud bumped into me without apologizing.

I shrugged it off, but man I hope my roommate ain't as ugly as her name, bruh. My patience is sub zero, I got in and seen my roommate already set up her shit up because she wasn't here.

I rolled my eyes and began setting up my shit.

30 minutes later...

I plopped down on my bed, shit I'm exhausted. I guess I can start telling y'all about myself. As you know I'm Zane, I'm 20 years old and my height is about 5'4. I had a horrible childhood, tragically.

Me and my best friend are tight ass fuck like seriously, I love studs but... my best friend thinks it's disgusting. Of course she doesn't ĸnow that I'm stud4stud because I got me a fem for a girlfriend.

You confused? Don't be she's my faĸe girlfriend. Her name is Alex, me and her are good friends. She covers for me because I suck at hiding things from Teddy.

So I date studs low key yet of course that doesn't last because they think I'm ashamed to be in public with them. When that isn't the truth, then there is the biggest secret of all.

I banged the back of my head against the wall as I thought this one out...

I'm completely head over heels in love with my best friend. "I gotta tell her eventually..." I whisper to myself, but should I tell her?

That's the question...

I am so scared if I tell her she'll never looĸ at me the same, then she'll leave. When Teddy is all that I got if she's gone then I have nothing but anyways...

Motioning me out of my thoughts my door opened and this stud... shit!

Let me correct that. This fine ass stud walked in then I noticed her jacket and I instantly got heated. "Yo... 1 you have the wrong room and 2 you bumped into me in the hallway so you can get the fuck out!" I yelled at her.

 1 you have the wrong room and 2 you bumped into me in the hallway so you can get the fuck out!" I yelled at her

(Roland)

"Woah, haha woah ma chill out." She chuckled while I didn't see shit funny. "I'm Ro, what's your name?"

"My name is irrelevant and I'm waiting on my roommate." I scoffed.

"Aweee, you been waiting on me? Haha, that's sweet. Cute actually." She grins as my eyes widened "You're Roland?! No way, get out!" I yell knowing she probably wouldn't leave.

"Haha, a'ight fine. I apologize for bumping into you in the hallways, big baby." She said laughing.

"I'm not laughing, man." I rolled my eyes and she sat on my bed instantly earning a reaction out of me, "Man, mooove!" I tried to ĸick her off. She held my ankles down and said, "And, if I don't?" She bites her lip seductively.

I instantly got turned on... Lord, someone save me before I fuck my roommate.

I bit my lips slowly when all of a sudden snatching me out of my thoughts I heard a loud, "What the fuck!!" A familiar voice yell from behind Ro.