Fight For Your Right (Chap. 2)

~~~Lily's P.O.V. ~~~

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep! I woke up to a frantic beeping. I shot upright. I was in Derek's room, on his bed; he groaned and sat up groggily. "What the hell is that?" he asked me.

Then both of our eyes grew wide as it finally registered. "Dad Alert!" we both yelled, scrambling around looking for my cell phone before my dad got too pissed at me.

Derek found it fist and answered it, ignoring my outstretched hand or even offering it to me. "Hello sir." He paused for a moment. "I can't do that sir." He paused again and I flinched, I could hear that my father was yelling at him. "Well the reason I can't give her the phone is because she is still sleeping. Oh, I was wondering if it was alright for my parents and I to kidnap her today, they need me to do some errands and I need some help with them." The pause was shorter this time. "Great thank you sir," he beamed at me as he hung up my hone and handed it back to me.

"What was that all about?"

"Well I just saved you from the drill."

"I figured that out, and I owe you big time for it, I meant the kidnapping part? Do I look like a kid to you?"

A mischievous glint came into his eye. "You are far from being a kid and kidnapping you was the best thing I could come up with so little time. I just had to save you from such a 'barbaric punishment' that you never earned," he said quoting words I had once said.

"Thank you," I said then walked over to give him a grateful peck on the cheek. I was surprised at the shock I felt when I did this and even more so when I pulled back to see Derek tremble and his eyes were almost popping out his head. He nodded shakily. "I'll be right back, I am going to go take a shower," I told him digging through his closet looking for the clothes that I had over here because of the frequency that I slept over.

I left him, still staring wide-eyed at nothing and went into the bathroom for a warm shower.

~~~Derek's P.O.V. ~~~

She kissed me! It may have been just on the cheek, but still, she kissed me! The thought ran on an endless loop that I had no intention of stopping. When she had kissed me, it had taken every amount of control I had not to turn my hand and kiss her. I wasn't she how much longer I could pretend that I didn't love her.

Suddenly I felt a hand ruffle my hair and I fought back a gasp. I put on a cocky smile. "Hey Lil, take you long enough?"

"Nope. You should really get dressed Dee, you are 'kidnapping' me so you better have a plan of what we are going to do today."

I smirked. "I do, give me a minute." I ran to my dresser and pulled out new clothes. "Turn around," I told her.

"You could at least go into the bathroom to change, not in the same room as me," she grumbled but listed to me anyway.

"I could, but it only takes a minute so there is no need for it." I had finished changing when I was talking to her, so I snuck up behind her and jokingly put my arm around her neck in a simulation choke hold. So fast that I didn't even really see it,-faster than I had even seen some shape shifters move- she whipped around, slipped out of my grip, and then I found my arm pinned uncomfortably behind me.

He body was pressed against mine so I couldn't move and her lips were at the back of my throat. I trembled in desire. "You were trying to scare me," she whispered, her breath tickling my ear.

"I-I-" my voice sounded too shaky and I couldn't concentrate on anything but her.

"Don't try it again," she said then released me.