" Do you Avalon Benedict accept King Harry Edward Styles to be your husband ?" said the priest.

" I do "

" Do you King Harry Edward Styles accept Avalon Benedict to be your wife ?"

" I do "

" I pronounce you husband and wife " said the priest and I grabbed Harry putting him closer to me kissing him. He kissed back holding me against him and biting my lip slowly. We pulled away but the crowd remained silent.

"Avalon Benedict- Styles. You have married a King ! You are no longer Benedict but a Styles. The name of your husband, not only is this a man but a King. A coronation must be in place while you're hearts are still with god. " said the priest and I nodded. Harry moved to the side, and I looked ahead.

" Avalon Benedict. Widower of King Zayn Javaad Malik. You are given the responsibility of 2 kingdoms. Are you willing to take the risk ? "

" I am"

" As the wife of King Harry Edward Styles of Aeries and Eudora. You will be responsible of both Aeries and Eudora. Will you fulfill the duties of a queen ? "

" I do"

" Will you bring an heir to your kingdom ? "

" I will "

" Will you remain pure not only to your kingdom but to your god. Will you follow the act of god, follow all the teachings and banish the idea of heretics and protestants ?"

I stopped and took a breath. I could not promise such a thing. I can't. " I will do what is best for my kingdom. I will ensure my people are safe " I said.

The priest rose an eyebrow, " Very well. Will you risk you're life for your people ?"

" I will "

" God forbid, but if our loving King would vanish . Would you rule the kingdoms of both Aeries and Eudora the same way he has ? Would you fulfill the duties of a queen ? "

" I will. "

" As a presenter of the Roman Catholic Church, I have blessed this wedding and coronation. Avalon Styles, rise " said the priest. I did as I was told but kept my eyes low.

" My people. This day is a day of celebration, our beloved King has found his match ! Today I not only bring you his wife , but your Queen ! " said the priest. He put a staff and a golden type of egg in my hand, the crown went in my head and I took a deep breath. I turned around, raising both things in my hand towards the air.

" My people of Aeries and Eudora. I present King Harry Styles and Queen Avalon Styles of Aeries and Eudora !" yelled the priest. The crowd went crazy and both Harry and I sat down in two thrones, he held my hand and smiled.

" Let the celebration begin !" yelled Harry. I looked at him and smiled, " My king. The only celebration I want is with you " I said. Harry kissed my cheek, " Sh Avalon. There are many blue birds who will hear " he winked.

Ace walked up to me and hugged me. " So your my mom now ?" he said and I nodded. " I am in fact your mother, son " I said. He smiled, " Harry always said he was going to bring me my mom back" he said. I wanted to cry, " I am here and I'm never leaving " I said.

   So the night went on, there was much partying and laughter going around the entire kingdom. Everyone, was there having a grand time. Then sometime in the night it all ended and Harry and I returned to our chambers. That night Harry and I made love non-stop.