Chapter 4

Stiles P.O.V

I awoke to a warm fur ball warped around my torso. I loved his scent, it makes me want to stay with until he wakes up, but I had to shower for school. I walked over to his bathroom and I turned the water to cold so I would wake up, and a shock went through my body! Yep, I was finally awake. I washed my hair and body and got out within 5 minutes.

I got dressed in the bathroom and opened the door only to find no Derek. I grabbed both my bags and headed downstairs to find something to eat. I got to the foot of the stairs when I saw Derek in his grey sweatshirt with no top on at the stove. He prepared eggs, bacon , and toast for the both of us. We sat down at the dinner table and I scarfed down my food rather quickly, it was delicious.

"When did you get up?" I was curious because he would be the one to know what electric shock was that came from his shower.

"About 5 minutes ago, why?"

"Well, I was in the shower when I turned the water cold so I could try to wake myself up. I got in and about 5 seconds later, an electric shock went through my body."

Derek's P.O.V

"Oh, erm... I don't know what that was... It was probably just the cold water that shocked you..." I did know what had happened... When I got up, I stubbed my toe on the corner of the bed. Since we are mates, he gets electric shocks when I'm mad, sad, or hurt. When I'm happy, nervous or excited, he will get butterflies in his stomach, and vice versa.

"Well I should get to practice now." Stiles came over to my side of the table where I had just finished my last bite of bacon.

He leaned down to kiss me ever so gently on the lips. His lips were plump, and moist. I wish he could stay longer so that we could do that more. Stiles backed out of the kiss, smiling with his big white teeth and said goodbye.

"I'll come back tonight!" Then he walked out the front door to his jeep, and just like that, he was gone.

Stiles P.O.V

After lacrosse practice, we hit the showers. All I could think about is Derek, and his soft pink lips with stubble surrounding them.

The day went by slower than usual, probably because I was excited to go over to Derek's later. The last bell finally rang from what felt like an eternity, and I ran to my locker at full speed bumping into a couple people. Quickly putting away my history book, and grabbing my chemistry book, I walked rather quickly to my jeep and sped home.

My dad hadn't gotten home yet, he gets home at 3:30 for his 'lunch break'. The clock only read 2:55, I had time to make him something, so I started cooking him some mac n' cheese. The food was done right after he walked through the door. We sat at the dinner table to eat, while I started a conversation.

"How's work so far, Daddio?"

"You know I can't discuss work with you, Stiles."

"Yeah, I know..." He only discusses work with my web he's drunk, and I can't get him drunk before he goes back to work or he'll get fired. We finished our food quickly and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"So what are your plans?"

"Well, I'm going to study for my chemistry test tomorrow, and then go practice lacrosse with Scott. I'll probably end up sleeping over there too."

"Alright, I expect no lower than a B on that chemistry test, Stiles."

"Please tell me the last time I got lower than a B on anything?"

"Right, well, behave." He went to grab his car keys and jacket. Then he was out the door.

I walked over to the couch where I picked up my phone. I scrolled down my contacts to call Derek; it rang a few times before he picked up.

"I'm coming over now." I hung up the phone once he gave me the okay. I grabbed a few things I needed and was off to his house.

I got to Derek's house in 5 minutes, of course I was speeding. The only car I spotted was Derek's black camaro in the gravel driveway so I proceeded. I got out and grabbed my backpack with my clothes for school tomorrow, and my chemistry book inside. I walked over to the door and my fist was ready to knock when the door swung open. Derek was standing in the doorway with a huge smile stretching from ear to ear across his lips. He looked like a kid in a candy store!

"Well, looks like someone's excited to see me!" I said sarcastically.

"Oh don't act like you weren't excited to see me too." I walked in and squeezed him tightly in my arms, his arms were wrapped around my waist.

After we pulled away from the long embrace, he smashed his lips into mine, right away asking for entrance with the light bite on my lip. I gave him permission. We were tongue kissing for what seemed like an hour until I gradually pulled away gasping for breath.

"I've been waiting for that all day." I wrapped my arms around his waist and pecked him on the cheek quickly before releasing him. I walked over to the living room and say down on the couch and with Derek right next to me.

"How was school?" He chuckled already knowing my response.

"It went by way slower than usual. Probably because I was so ready to come here." I placed my hand on the inner thigh, lightly squeezing it.

Derek's P.O.V

"Oh, so you want to play that game?" He looked confused.

I got up off the couch to walk in front of Stiles who had backed up to the other end of the couch. I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. I molested his lips with mine while running my fingers through his hair. I broke the kiss and started planting kisses in other places. I moved from his lips, to his neck, making sure to nibble on his soft, tan skin leaving tiny teeth marks. Stiles let a quiet moan escape his lips which was a huge mistake. I put my forehead in the crook of his neck and started to grind my hips into his, now that made him moan much louder, even screaming my name. I could feel the bulge in his pants, so I stopped. I picked up my head from his shoulder and placed my forehead on his. Our eyes met and I gave him a cocky smile.

"Don't be such a tease, babe." He said as I got up off his lap and sat at the other end of the couch, resting my feet on his legs. Since he was wearing basketball shorts, I could see his giant erection perfectly.

"Oh my god! BAHAHAHA THAT IS AWESOME!" I couldn't believe Stiles got so hard from that quick dry humping session. I cant wait to see what happens when there isn't clothing between our bodies.