Chapter 2

Derek's POV: 

I doubt he would date me. He loves Lydia and I don't think that will chance any time soon. I cant help but stare at his perfection. I keep catching him staring at me, maybe I should make a move. 

Stiles POV: 

Oh no, what is he doing? Could he smell the feelings I had for him and rip my throat out with his teeth?

All of the sudden, my lips touch his. His lips were perfect soft pillows of awesome, he removed his lips after a few seconds and I opened my eyes to see his just centimeters from my face. Derek Hale, the cold hearted alpha with no sympathy for anyone, just kissed me. The kiss was amazing, it felt right.

"We should definitely do that again sometime!" I winked at him and I could have sworn I saw a smirk creep across his face.

"Maybe if you spend the night." He teased. Erica came down the stairs, I didn't even know she was here.

"What in the holy hell just happened?" Derek and I just chuckled in unison. Right before I was going to tell her what just happened moments ago, she started talking.

"Wait, don't answer that. Derek. Boyd and I are going out and will hopefully find a place to crash, but just in case we can't, don't do anything with the door open, thanks." And just like that, she was gone.

"So I hate to ruin your mood, but I can't sleepover. I have lacrosse practice early in the morning."

"As long as you don't wake me up when you get up for practice, we shouldn't have a problem." I could tell Derek really wanted me to spend the night. So I agreed to sleepover and dragged Derek to my jeep.

"We need to stop at my house to grab a few things." I wanted Derek to come with me.

"And why do I need to go with?"

"Because I want you to." He still seemed hesitant to go, so I ran to the other side of the jeep and planted a big wet kiss right on his lips. It turned into a deep passionate kiss; he bit my lip, asking for entrance and I quickly pulled away, denying his request.

"Maybe we can finish that make out session when we get to my house?" I smiled confidently and hopped in my jeep, so did Derek.  

Derek's POV:

There's this thing called 'Finding your Mate.' Starting on your 18th birthday, you are now in search for your mate. Sometimes people find their mates right away, some may wait a while, and some may never find their mate because they're dead.

You know when you find your mate because when the two kiss, it's like none other. Electric currents rush through both of their bodies and you feel like your on cloud 9. When Stiles kissed me I felt that that zap of electricity go through me.

What I want to know, did Stiles feel the sparks too?