Sharing little kisses

I love forgetting my own stories, it's so fun... especially when I don't even update on my birthday... feel free to be mad :(

*****

"Now, prepare yourself cause we got KIAN AND JC here, WhOOO!" Joey waved us towards the camera's view, wanting us to step into the screen's shot.  "Aren't they cute?" I shuffle awkwardly as he said that (A/N: cause he's not cute, he's punk rock... sorry continue). "Ok now, we are going to pull challenges out of-" His words soon vanished as I only payed attention to how Jc was playing with my fingers.

March 4. It's been so long since I had a day to myself. Why did everything had to become so public? News got out everywhere about my story, my dramatic story that only belongs in books or fanfiction. News stations want to interview me, people on the streets are always asking me questions, I just want to be left in peace. Maybe with Jc but he brings me ease and happiness. Stupid, adorable human being that is stealing my heart on a daily basis. It's just not fair. "Kian, I think there is another guy on the porch. Oh yup, he broke one of the boards. He's telling the cameramen to restart the tape, this is hilarious." Jc giggle as he watches outside the window. Slowly getting off the couch, I cuddle up against his back as I look over his shoulder to see a middle aged man throwing a tantrum on the wooden steps. "Dude..." I start to chuckle, my breath tickling Jc's neck. Jc slowly turned his head to look into my lifeless chocolate eyes before pecking my lips quickly. "That's all?" Whining, I kiss his temples before capturing his lips again. "Do you know what?" He mumbles against my lips before pulling back a little to caress my cheek. "Last year, I was afraid you wouldn't even like me. Last month, I was afraid I never see the twinkle in your eye again. Yesterday, I was afraid you would leave me again but right now... I'm just glad I have you..." A lone tear traveled down his cheek. "Thanks for having me..."

*****

I kept having to change the date because I was always too lazy to finish it by the end of the day... you guys deserve more *cri* but I hope my fluffy flufferton makes up for some of it *blushes* I'm truly sorry... I'm 15 now, ever since February 5th. Plus, yep... in the story... it's only been a year, HOW EXCITINGGG!!!

and ayyyeee I'm gonna start showcasing comments so beware (I will ask permission)

-Katie