Sharing the collab

RICKY'S NEW VIDEO IS NOT OK OMG I'M DYING UGHH NOOO
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Wake up babe. We are going to meet Joey today." I grumbled and pull up the covers to cover my entire body. "Thats not going to make me leave..." It was obvious he was smiling. "I'm tired." Sighing, he sat down beside me. "Fine, we are going to meet him tomorrow whether you like it or not."

January 10. Jc dragged me out of my warm haven and forced .e to get ready to meet Joey and see the old o2l guys once again for a collab. Apparently, there will be more people but he won't tell me. "Babe, we're here. Are you alright?" Jc pokes my cheek before placing a kiss on it. "I'm alright. Can we get this over with?" I breath out. What will their reactions be to me? Heistantly, I attempt to open the car door before it opens for me, Jc standing there with his hand outstretched towards me. Chuckling lightly, i take his hand and stepped out of the shiny bkack vechile and interwined our fingers. "Ready?" Nodding slowly, I follow him to our location and swing our arms slightly, smiling at the pink blush on his face. "Welcome to my humble abode... sugary stuff is in the kitchen." The silverish hair of Joey Graceffa greet us at the doorway. Time to fix what I messed up.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
You're welcome... you can hug me in the comments, you know who you areeee ;)))))

I LIKE THE SILVER THOUGHHH (I'm calling it silver)