Sharing the Present

"Hey guys, It's Jc and today say hello to my boyfriend Kian." He smiles cheekily at the camera. "Did you have to say boyfriend?" I groaned playfully but he soon pulls me into his chest and I relax. A content grin never leaving my face the whole video. "No, because you're mine." Pecking my lips, I blushed deeply. "How did I deserve you?" I stare into his eyes as I whispered softly. "Because you are amazing, Kian..."

December 27. It was after Christmas and I was busy cuddling in an oversized sweatshirt that had been given to me. Due to the lack of money, I didn't get lots of expensive things, most of it wasted on police forces to try and find me. Never had I once seen a police officer looking for me so that was just unlucky. "Babe, I got you something." Jc sat close to me, humming appreciately at the warmth from the fireplace. "Open it." He hands me a small little box before wrapping his around my waist lazily. Beneath the wrapping paper was a small little stuffed frog. Raising my eyebrows at him, I laugh. "He shall be Hermit, Kermit's stylish brother." A weird grin spreads across my face. I was just happy he got me something. "Oh, take this." I reach into the pocket of the sweatshirt I was wearing and place it in his lap. It was ear buds since he keeps stealing mine. Giggling, he grabbed them happily. "You didn't even wrap it!"

"Oh shut up!"