Sharing the Night

"I hereby allow, Justin Castillo to try and save me." I laugh as he smiles brightly. "And it took you a week to say it.." He rests his chin on my shoulder. "Oh shut up!" I push him off of me which ended with on the wooden floor boards. "KIAN!" My cheeks hurt as I continue to giggle at his antics and a smile wouldn't leave my face. "What?" He looked longingly in my eyes. "I love you... even if you don't believe it."

"I-I love you too."

December 8th. Jc wanted to bring me somewhere but he didn't specify. All I know is that the mischievous glint in his eyes and his loving smile made me say yes. I hopelessly followed him around as he grabbed my wrist and pull me along the cracked sidewalk. "Look." He smiles as he comes to a stop and finally grasps my hand correctly. In front of me was a familiar lake where on the shore, a blanket laid flat on the sand and a radio playing 'Seven Nation Army' beside it. "So romantic." I teased but I kissed his cheek appreciately. Blushing lightly, he swings our arms as we laid down together, waiting for the sky to change to bright colors before going dark with twinkling little stars.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
THANKS TO o2lstoriesbro FOR MAKING THE COVERS WHOOO... and go check out their Jc story called "Promise" pweassseeee. Yeah, I'm ending the contest as of now but if anyone makes covers for me, I will make it my word to use them. Welcome to part three though! I hope you guys enjoy! This time the constant thing is: Sharing...