Sharing the channel

"You remembered." I smiled, looking at him instead of the sky. "Why wouldn't I? You know, I was planning to bring you here before..." He turned to me, cutting off his sentence. "I'm sorry..." I whisper, placing my hand on his cheek, hating to see the tears in his eyes. "I was going to ask you to be my boyfriend, Kian..."

"Yes..."

December 13. Jc made it his job to constantly mention that we are together. Others find it annoying, I find it adorable. I can never understand how he could get so happy just because of something I did. I'm not that exciting. He slowly introduced me on YouTube again. We created a channel for both of us because I personally don't believe people would go back to my old channel after everything. I'm starting fresh and new. Giving the smallest of smiles when I need to but hey, it's progress. Every night, Jc makes sure I'm not alone and cuddles up to me to make sure I'm comfortable. He truly is the greatest person to ever exist and I can't people he is running after me day after day. I'm just a small boy from California and he's a small boy from Texas.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
You guys knew I had to... comment below if you remember that from the first book?

Baiiii -Katie ت