“You’ll soon see” He smirked and let me into the building.

As we waited a loud speaker sounded, telling us that a flight had just landed but I didn’t catch what she had said.

“Rian!” a girl’s voice called as we both turned around. Rian moved and ran up to the girl, attacking her in a hug and kissing her.

“PDA guys!” I reminded them, jokingly.

They pulled away still wrapped up in each other.

“Cassadee?!” I squealed.

She untangled herself from Rian making her way over to me. “Jasey?!”

I laughed and hugged her.

“It’s great to finally meet you! Rian’s told me so much about you!”

“You too! Oh my god, whenever I talk to Alex we can’t have a conversation without him talking about his feelings for you” She winked. “Oh I wasn’t meant to tell you that,don’t say anything!” she rushed.

“I know, don’t worry” I smiled. Her replicating it, giving me a smile back.

“Tell her about tonight!” Rian butted in as we walked back to the car. Rian and Cass hand in hand.

“What’s happening tonight?” She excitedly asked.

“We have a date” I grinned as she squealed.

“I’m so helping you get ready!” I laughed as we got into the car. Rian in the drivers sear, Cass in the front next to him and me in the back.

-

When we got back, Bryan had left. I entered the bus first, the other two strolling in behind me.

 “Hey Jas! Where did you go?” Alex asked as I got through the door.

“We went to pick someone up” I smiled hugging him.

I heard the door open and footsteps come in behind me. I pulled away and stood against the counter.

“Cass!” Alex  shouted and wrapped the skinny girl in a hug.

“Alex!” She shouted back.

We chatted for a while before Alex told me to get ready for our date, which Cassadee then pulled me to the bunks to find clothes.

“Where is he taking you?” She asked with my make-up bag in her hand.

“He hasn’t told me” she nodded.

“Well you go in the shower and I’ll ask him and find you clothes.”

I came out of the shower to find Cassadee sitting on my bunk with my clothes set out and hairdryer in her hand.

She handed it to me and I dried my hair. “Where’s he taking me then?” I asked her as she ran straighteners through my hair.

“It’s a surprise!” She squealed.

I rolled my eyes and she picked up the make-up. “Don’t go crazy on that!” She laughed and reassured me she wouldn’t.

She passed me a pair of high wasted shorts, a white flowy top that tucks into the shorts and black sandals, dark coloured bracelets covering my wrists, which weren’t usually my style but I liked it. I grabbed my phone and purse putting them into a bag that I borrowed of Cass.

She saw the scars that littered my wrists and just said how I’d tell her another time, which she understandingly agreed. She took out her phone and held it at arm’s length in front of us snapping a picture of the two of us.