CHAPTER 12- RIDE OR DIE

(This is not my picture,  credits to the photographer)
______________________________

CHAPTER 12- RIDE OR DIE

Hannah's POV
______________________________
Speed??? What the hell could Vicky be talking about. "Where are we going" I nervously asked Vicky for what seemed like the one-hundreth time.

"Just wait Hannah. Good things come to those who are patient Hannah" she dramatically told me. I guess I just needed to wait and see.

***
"Are you kidding me? .. Street racing Vicky!.. You are playing right?  You know this isn't legal right" I rushed.

"Yes, I know Hannah. Hello who doesn't know. Now, if police come, we run to the car. If a stranger talks to you, you talk about cars, nothing else. Now, if anyone is from a gang and asks you what gang you're from.. You say I'm a princess what the hell are you talking about bitch... No, I'm just kidding. You say i'm not from a gang. Okay? Easy. Now let's go. This is going to be the best night of your life" Vicky explained like I was a child. I took a deep breathe and entered the gates of hell besides Vicky. Okay, it wasn't that bad I was just a bit nervous.

Hannah. Calm down. Stop being so innocent and go have fun. Just as I was thinking about seeing Michael, the devil himself pulled up in black Hellcat Challenger with his partner in crime, Jordan. Their car was awesome. It was a 6.4 Hellcat Challenger. I remember I used to drive my cousins Challenger. He it called kitty. Yeah, really pathetic name.

"Hannah? You weren't listening to shit I said did you?... HANNAH" Vicky shook me out of my day dreaming.

"What?  No. I'm sorry. What were you saying" Vicky rolled her eyes and whispered a "find out" and she smirked. I knew that smirk. She was planning something. "Hannah?" a manly voice said mixed with confusion. I turned around and it was a guy who probably went to my high school. "Do I know you" I questioned heading to where the rest hung out.

"Hannah. It's me Alec" the unfamiliar guy rushed. I turned around not believing what my ears had heard. I inspected his face. His eyes, it was him. Only he was different. It looked like he had been going to the gym lately and had gone for a different style. "Alec.. You ... You changed" I could hardly believe he was in England. "What are you even doing here" I questioned, it all seemed like a set up.

"Aren't you happy to see me my dear cousin" he mocked me. "Of course I am" I squealed hugging him tightly. "I knew it" Alec coughed under his cocky breathe. I rolled my eyes and asked him how come he was in England. "Well" he paused as he lit a cigarette "Believe it or not I came to a wedding". I started cracking up until we heard a discussion coming from the crowd.

"Mate, my car is fucking better. Get out of my face fucking asshole" Jordan argued with an unfamiliar face. "That's Isaac. He's the leader of The Misfits. A gang in LA. And like I had mentioned he's here for his wedding. He's marrying Wynter the daughter of a gang leader. They made a deal and well, she has family here so they decided their wedding would be in England" he explained. I felt bad for her. I didn't pity her, just felt bad because she was in that circumstance.

"Wanna prove it idiot" Isaac challenged Jordan. Michael and Jordan smirked. "We were born for speed" Michael smirked. They all scattered to their vehicles and started their loud engines. You could hear the screams of the crowd and the loud roars of the engines. Adrenaline and excitement filled my whole body. We saw the signal indicating for the cars to commence and I loved the feeling of adrenaline. I loved the feeling so much.

Jordan's P.O.V

The signal went off and all I thought about was winning this bet to this fucking idiot. We were going to win. I always win when it comes to engines. I saw the finish line and pressed harder on the pedal. All of a sudden I was thinking of Hannah. I was thinking of winning for her. I let go of the pedal and immediately I heard Michael scream "Mate, what the fuck are you doing. Press on the god damn pedal". I snapped back to my shitty reality and both cars got to the finish line at the same time. It was a tie. A god damn fucking tie. I hit the wheel and lowered my head. "Well, let's go to our misery" Michael chuckled unbuckling his seatbelt and exiting the left passenger door.

"Well, since we are going to be related pretty soon we should maintain our gangs at peace. You keep your people off of mine and I'll keep my people off of yours. I don't want any problems. We are friends. More like family.  We are here for vacation for your little cousin's wedding" he paused and winked making my hand turn into a fist. A fist that would pretty soon be on his fucking cocky face. "You and your gang are invited to your dear cousins wedding. So I don't want any problems. Do we have a deal? I want to enjoy my vacations. I'm sure you don't want to be bothered by us either" Isaac finished.

Michael looked at me waiting for my answer. "We have a deal. I don't want any fucking problems with bastards either. I have no time for bullshit" I rushed making Isaac roll his eyes. "We'll be waiting for you and your people at the wedding. And I don't want any fights or drama at my wedding. Make an impression on yourselves. And take girls, don't be loners. Especially you Jordan" he smirked walking away with all his people.

"Wynter" I screamed as I saw my cousin, the one that the idiot(Isaac) would be marrying. She was like a sister to me. A little sister. I protected her all the time but, I couldn't protect her from the idiotic ideas of my dear uncle. Fucking idiot, both him and my father. They're both idiots, only difference is my uncle never left his family like my father did.

"Let's go Wynter. We need to be ready for tomorrow" the idiot himself spoke. "I have to go Jordan. Please, come to my wedding tomorrow. Please Jordan" Wynter paused "It would mean a lot" I nodded "I will" I hugged her and gave her an assuring smile. I watched as she left with her future idiotic husband.

"No feelings huh" Michael chuckled. "You know it Mikey" I told him. "By the way I saw your little girlfriend with and idiot that I think is from Isaac's gang" I smirked. "I saw her too. And she's not my girl" he paused "Yet" he winked. I rolled my eyes at the idea of them together. Not that I care. I have Cassandra and Jessica. Or Olivia. "I'm going to take Olivia to the wedding" I remarked. He laughed and we headed to where everybody was at.

"Hey guys. You guys really kicked butt out there" Vicky obviously told us with sarcasm. "Thanks" I winked. "Let's go eat something. I'm hungry" we all agreed. "I'll go with Vicky" Matt said. Of course he would. Mikey come with me Victor demanded. "And Hannah" I paused "You go walking home" I laughed. She flipped me off. She fucking flipped me off. "Get in the fucking car" I demanded and we all scattered to our cars.

"Get in" I demanded. "No" she insisted. She had to be fucking kidding me. "You're not getting in?" I asked Hannah. She shook her head. I unbuckled my seatbelt and made my way towards her. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I opened the left passenger door and put her inside. "Asshole" she whispered. "Babe. With your attitude who wouldn't be an asshole" I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you" she cursed. I looked at her sternly. Jordan, don't kill her. Please don't fucking kill her. At least not today. They'll know it was you.

"Just tell me the place and time baby" I winked. She rolled her eyes and leaned her head on the window. "So Hannah. You want to go to a wedding with all of us" I invited Hannah. I wasn't even planning on inviting her, it just came out out of no where. "Yeah I want to go" she smiled. And I smiled back. "Alright. I'll pick you up at twelve" I gently told her.

She nodded. I looked at her and smiled. What the fuck Jordan. Stop smiling like and idiot. "Wear a blue dress,  I'll be wearing a black and blue suit" I told Hannah she just nodded and killed it by turning on my stereo.  "Don't touch my shit,  Hannah" her face expression changed as I said that
"Fuck you" she muttered.