CHAPTER 7- MORE THAN STARE

____________________________
CHAPTER 7- MORE THAN STARE

Jordan's P.O.V

Same day...........

____________________________

I had just left Hannah and I was already feeling lonely. She was different from all the other girls, she listened when somebody wanted to be heard. She also knew when to stay quite, she knew when to let people think. I liked that she wasn't a nosey bitch, she gave people space when she felt like they needed it.

No I'm not in love with her, bullshit, love doesn't exist for me. I know some people might say I'm a heartless bitch and what not. But guess what, I actually do have fucking feelings. I just don't show emotions, cause when people see you sad, they think that you're weak. If they see that you don't give a fuck, they think you're strong. Its just how society has made people, society has people fucked up and blind.

Hannah is not like the other people though. She sees things how they really are, not how others want you too see things. Many people judge me. They think I'm a heartless bitch when they don't even know me. They don't know that I don't believe in love because all the persons who I let in, have broken my heart. I was a mistake, they don't know how it feels like to feel rejected by your father, or to been played by girl's who say they love you, or to be your mother's mistake. Do you still think I'm a heartless bitch? Once people see what really happens in your life, they see you you as a human being not just a living thing out on earth.