CHAPTER 4- DON'T DISRESPECT ME

_____________________________________

CHAPTER 4- DON'T DISRESPECT ME

The next Day..

Hannah's POV
_____________________________________

I was woken by my alarm. I unbraided my hair and let it down. I got a black sweater and some black tights.It was cold so I got a fury sweater. I applied mascara, lipstick, overall, and eyeliner. I kept it simple. I got my black back pack and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I was done I brushed my teeth and headed out the door.I started my car and went to the gas station. I put ten dollars of gas in my car. Thankfully the cashier boy was not there. Yay no flirting in the beggining of the day lol.

As I parked my car in the student parking I made my way to attendance office. "Hi good morning, my name is Hannah Davinson"

"Oh yes here you go" the middle aged women said giving me my new schedule. I thanked her and left.

period 1- history- room 35- Mrs Halls
period 2- math- room 26- Mrs Brown
period 3- culinary class- room 19-Mrs Weiss
period 4-science- room 60- Mrs. Fuentes
period 5- Auto Class- room 9 -Mr Pierson
period 6-Englishman- RM 49 - Mrs. Johnson

Luckily since I am senior I don't have P.E. Yes in my high school we stop doing P.E If you completed some credits.

I went inside my history class. "Hi I'm Hannah" I told the teacher.

"Ahh yes Hannah, tell the whole class your history and I'll give you a seat right now".

"Ok.. hi my name is Hannah Davinson, I moved from Wisconsin, I have no siblings, nor a dad, its only my mom and I. Umm that's pretty much it".

"Okay great thanks Hannah take a seat in the middle of Mr.Jordan and Mr.Michael, you two will learn how to behave with a responsible lady sitting in the middle of you".

"Umm whose Jordan and Michael" I asked the teacher.

"Oh right, gentlemen raise your hands". As I walked to the back of the class, where two hand where up in the air, I recognized them. They were from the midnight creepers. And those brown eyes and that mouth it was certainly him. Oh no why life, why!?

I stood there surprised and then I finally made my way to the middle of them. This is gonna be a long year! They were texting each other, you could obviously tell by the way they made contact as they typed. I just paid attention to the teacher.

"Hey Mike what's number four"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know".

"I don't know you tell me idiot".

"Shut the fuck up, let me work and stop distracting me"

"Bitch".

"What was that Mr.Hunter?" The teacher asked Jordan.

"Ughh nothing".

"Are you sure, I thought you said a curse word"

"Oh that was Mr.Archer".

Michael looked at Jordan "No it wasn't, I don't talk like a girl, obviously she knows it wasn't me". I couldn't contain my laughter. Just then the bell rang. Uff I was about to laugh at them, they looked like little kids. Oh my. They didn't even care of what the other people thought.