CHAPTER 8- GOOD GIRL

_______________________________

CHAPTER 8- GOOD GIRL

Hannah's P.O.V

Same day.....

_______________________________

As Michael opened the door for me, I looked around the gigantic restaurant. It was beautiful. The walls were red and white, the waitresses all wore red shirts and black jeans. Some  table clothes were red and others were white. Red and white roses were everywhere and the dance floor was huge. I let out a quiet gasp at the beautiful scene.

"Hannah, do you like it?" Michael asked me scratching the back of his neck.

"Like it,? I love it" he smiled lightly and gave the waitress his name. The waitress took us to our reserved table. Michael pulled out the chair for me to sit.  Chandeliers were placed above the tables. This place is amazing. I noticed Michael staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I questioned.

"At a beautiful lady" he said making me blush.

"Awe your so adorable" I cooed pinching his left cheek.

"Not you, I was talking about the painting on the wall" he claimed pointing at the wall which was behind me. He wore a huge cocky grin. I turned around and there was a painting of a women around her late twenties. The picture was quite explicit for a restaurant.

"You jerk" I mumbled. All he did was wink at me. The waitress came and handed Michael and I a menu. The food looks delicious!!

"Ohh!! I want the chicken pasta, ohh with the salad and bread sticks" I rushed smiling at the waitress. She didn't smile back, what a BI**H.

She leaned over to Michael and 'whispered' in a seductive tone "What would you like today?" Flirting? wow what a low life. Umm, why do I even care?

"I think I'll have the same as my girlfriend, but make mine shrimp" he told her, giving her one of his famous winks.

"Oh umm okay. What are you both going to drink?" She asked nervously.

"I want wine, the usual. For her too"  he demanded. She turned away and Michael just sat there smiling. CREEPY! No seriously it was getting creepy.

"Will you stop smiling, you look insane" I whisper yelled. He got a rose from the table and handed it to me. His brown eyes looked into mine. He leaned in until our lips were almost touching...

"Your food is here" the waitress who was her earlier came interrupting us. I looked at her tag, Rebecca. Interesting..

***
As I drank the fine wine, Michael extended his hand towards me, I shook it playfully.

"Hannah, come on dance with me already. I already got you the double chocolate cake, like we agreed if you danced with me" he whined.

"Ughh, fine" I gave up defeated.

He smiled and pulled me to the giant dance floor. Slow love songs kept playing as we danced. I zoned out. He pulled me closer and we looked into each others eyes. As the song ended we were about to kiss when his phone rang. Great. Not really.

"What the f*ck. Yes. Okay, don't do anything stupid. He peed on who? Oh doesn't matter than, just a waiter. Alex is with you guys!! Alright. Okay, stay there. No don't f*cken move from where your at. No I'm not your daddy. Wait who asked that? Nathan. Of course. Okay be right there quick, don't move or do anything stupid. No, I already said, I'm not your 'daddy' Whatever c*nt, be there in ten" He clicked.