"Such words from her. Just like Alessandra, as our master said" and with that I saw as fast as lighting as he went to strike me with his hand straight to my chest, his claws extended. I was going to kick his hand away, until Dayton moved faster and more agile, and with the palm of his right hand, he pushed Norman a several feet away from me. While growling bearing his fangs out.

Norman went flying through the air until he crashed on the ground, on his back with a grunt while rolling over and standing up.

"Man such force of an Alpha, lucky master gave me power" he joked, but clearly nervousness was hinted in it.

"I told you not to near her" he growled instantly Dayton's wolves taking our side also. I gave him a look of annoyance and stress.

"I had it under control, I saw it coming" I protested, but he looked at me with a blank expression. His eyes still dark.

"You probably saw it coming, but trust me. This guys are packing good force, you may not be able to react fast enough to guard you" he said as he looked at him. That pissed me, what did he tried to say? That I wasn't strong or something?

"Don't you dare underestimate me! I can pack more than meets the eye" I snapped back, him just chuckling.

"And I'm not saying that, preciosa it's just that you're not ready to face him" he said with a chuckled. Big mistake on his part.

"Oh yeah watch me. Guys attack" I growled and shouted at the same time as I sprinted forward. Jack, Dustin and the others following behind me.

He just looked at me in stricken shock, shaking his head while charging with a serious expression.

"Oh how goody fuck, here they come" Norman said perplexed and a little sarcastic as our wolves started to fight with the other companions of Norman. Myself running to him head on.

I could hear the commotion everywhere. From what I could feel my pack members and Dayton's wolves were winning the battle, but to be honest these wolves were well and on point trained. But let's face it, we're  the second and first strongest packs. They should feel like they didn't pack a punch.

Soon Norman was in my line of vision, my eyes turning dark. My claws were straight out and ready to kill when suddenly I could hear someone's footsteps beside me thumping heavily on the ground. My mates footsteps.

"Why are you with me chasing him? Don't you see he's mine!" I said with a wolfish sneer. I could hear the amuse in his deep husky voice but also the concern in it. "I just want that my mate is safe, what's wrong with that?" I just ignores him as I got near Norman.

When I was at near distance I jumped on the air towards him. Spinning quickly I started to land a force whip kick to him with my right leg, when it landed the blow, he blocked it with both arms, but still he was pushed back by the abrupt force and strength that he fell a couple feet away to the ground grunting.

Without nonstop I went straight to him running. He immediately regain his composure and was at his feet, taking a glance at my direction at the same time as I started to claw to him left and right.

Swinging my arms making sure my claws hit contact with his chest, neck or face. It didn't at the moment because he was dodging but I clearly could see he was having great trouble.

At that time I changed my routine, moving with my Alpha speed, I started punching and jabbing, which actually worked. Making my first jab, it landed with his abdomen, letting his oxygen out of his lungs. Then with my right hook it landed in his face sending him flying, till he hit a tree with a loud 'thump'.