"Hmm?" he said sitting on the edge of the bed, facing away from her and looking at the tv

She wasn’t so easily defeated so crawled off the bed and walked purposely in front of the tv “Do you like my outfit”

 "babe... You look... Hot" He said quietly but she noticed the lust in his eyes and the bulge in his jeans

 "I know.. Anything you want to do today, babe?" She asked

 "Nope" he forced through his gritted teeth

"You sure?" Scarlett asked, sitting down beside him with her legs over his so she was almost sitting on his lap, reaching forwards for a good view of her chest and running her hands down his torso, just gently brushing his crotch making him moan ever so slightly.

 "No. I know what you're trying to do Scarlett and it won't work" he said capturing her hands to stop her from continuing stroking his thighs.

 "Anyway, have you got your set sorted for tonight?”

Scarlett grinned “definitely”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "HELLO BVB ARMY! Andy yelled into the mic which Was followed by load screams from the crowd.

Scarlett stood at the side and watched CC start the intro to The Legacy. Throughout the whole the show Ashley kept looking at her with his eyes filled to the brim with lust; he was going to give in. Soon. And she knew how.

Scarlett just innocently smiled at him and continued mouthing the words. They were soon near the end of their set with 1 more song to go, In The End; Scarlett oh so suddenly had the urge to tease Ash so she slowly unzipped the corset she was wearing for the show that night – a PVC dominatrix style corset with a big metal zip at the front- and let it slide off onto the ground.

 Ashley for sure noticed - he stopped playing, dropped his bass (well smashed) and walked off into the wings towards her.

 "Scarlett" he growled through gritted teeth "You're gonna regret that" as Scarlett expertidly undid his belt and jeans

 "Not here!" he said and threw her over his shoulder, sprinting the bus.

 Just that day they had received a new bus for the rest of the tour; on the bus there was one sort of bedroom up the back made up primarily of the bed. Ashley threw Scarlett down on to that and kissed her passionately like a cat in heat. Oh she was gonna regret all those times she had purposely worn sexy revealing outfits and when she gave his crotch area some special treatment. It was not a good idea to poke at the beast.

 "I knew you'd lose" Scarlett grinned against his lips

"Shut up. Its you're fault for being too sexy" Scarlett just laughed and finished undoing his jeans and with his help they removed his jeans and boxers in one.

“Stand” she ordered, which he did without question “Looks like I need to punish my sexy loser” She looked up at him from on her knees before running her tongue up the length of his cock, listening to the husky sounds of his moaning to then deep throat all of him.

 "Damn Angel. No more teasing" he moaned throwing his head back. Scarlett stood up and he lay her back on the bed removing her short skirt and panties with ease before he slid a finger into her moist cavern.

 "Moan for me, baby" he ordered. She remained silent, not wanting to give in so easily, when he added another finger she arched her back fighting off another moan, biting her lip. Hard.